Where do you stand with your weight loss right now..

Options
are you right on track?
Behind?
Ahead?

I'm behind due to the fact that three times now I've lost and gained the same 5 lbs back

but I'm moving forward ...............birthdays, summer cook outs and holidays are just around the
corner so I gotta stay on top of this

Replies

• Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    I am very off track. Not losing. :(
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    I figure I'm on track... I am probably losing about .5 to 1.5 pounds a week I think.
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    That's great Jehembee
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    behind, i've lost and gained the same 6-7lb twice now. back down to my lowest weight since starting. so hopefully i don't go back up again.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I set the mfp predictor to lose 1.8lbs per week and I'm lucky if I manage 1lb in 2 weeks and that too with eating within calorie limits and working out 5 days a week. But I'm almost halfway there!
    15lbs more to go!
    Oh and I weighed myself today and saw I've lost a pound! :drinker:
  • gin_gin
    Options
    I guess yo yoing is a part of life least we are losing i'd hate to think i was gaining back
    what I lost and adding more
  • gin_gin
    Options
    That's great Pspetal, nothing like hitting that half way mark congrats on the pound lost.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "track." When I started on my weight loss mission I chose not to set a timeframe or a goal weight because I knew and understood how it was not something I could predict without growing to understand more about my body and how it responds. All I can say is that I am continuing to make progress. 121 lbs down.
  • Pspetal
    Options
    Thanks! Its the best feeling considering I went on a vacation and didn't work out for 2 weeks and gorged on so much food!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm on track. I've lost 67lbs. since mid-July 2011, never gained, and am only 6lbs. away from a healthy BMI. I've been striving to reach 75 lbs. by my 1 year mark, but my weight loss really slowed down this month so I'm nervous.
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Right on track! I started at 227, sat at 224.5 at the end of April, and decided I wanted to be under 220 at the end of May. It's May 31 and I weighed in at 219.0 this morning! Go me! My next goal is to be at 213 when I see my nutritionist in early July, and m summer goal is to break out of the 200s - I KNOW I can do it!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I think I'm on track. Well, I feel like I am anyway. I started in January actually giving this a shot, and I've lost 20 lbs, about 3% body fat and gone from a size 14 to a size 10. I think I'm a little less than halfway to my goal really, although my body fat percentage isn't going down as quickly as I'd hoped. My final goal is to be around 20% body fat (last I checked I was at 31%) so whatever weight I am/size I am when I get there is my goal. I want to be super fit and healthy, and to feel like I fit my frame properly. At 5'3" with a very small frame, I still feel very heavy at 148 lbs.
  • gin_gin
    Options
    wow litatura 67 pounds and never gained That's Awesome! you're doing great.
  • gin_gin
    Options
    20 lbs since January that's awesome BAMFMeredith
  • gin_gin
    Options
    you can do it violabeatle , you're doing great.
  • Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm very behind on my weight loss goal! For the past six months, I've been really struggling to lose weight and have really only lost about 5lbs. I'm really trying to get back to eating healthy.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I don't have a timeline, I only have a goal. If I had a timeline, I'd be tempted to rush things by not eating back exercise calories and other things that have torpedoed me too many times in the past.

My weight loss pace is acceptable, in that I am losing weight at the pace I set at the moment. I know that, as I approach "endgame", that pace will slow, and trying to speed it up at that point is self-defeating and not setting me up with the tools necessary to maintain it.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am on track. Some weeks I have no loss and other weeks I have been down 2 but I am down 20 in less than 3 months so that is good for me
  • Pspetal
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! When I come across all the discipline you guys exercise over yourselves, it really inspires me to get fitter and not stop just because I look thinner than I used to in the mirror!
  • gin_gin
    Options
    bizgirl26 20 down in 3 months is great work