Where do you stand with your weight loss right now..

Options

Replies

• gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    you have a great attitude 100 lbs GREAT JOB!!!!

and you've kept that off since 2009 congrats!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind schedule in pounds but right on track with pants size. I hit a long plateau with the scale before joining MFP which definitely hurt my progress on the weight side of things. I'm doing well losing fairly steady since joining MFP but I know I won't get another 30 pounds off in 6 weeks. The most important thing is that the last time I fit into a size 10, I was my goal weight ... and I fit into them NOW!! :smokin:

So overall I'm super happy with my progress... and looking forward to being back into single digits for the first time in 25 years!!! :drinker:
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    I'm off track, but not because of numbers-- just effort. All these amazing summer things are making me WANT to be more focused than ever, while at the same time making it that much harder to stay focused! Beach days and barbeques and all kinds of fun things are distracting me from workouts and I need to remember how much better I feel when I'm giving this everything I've got--- I can actually enjoy these awesome summer things MORE when I'm focused.
  • gin_gin
    Options
    38 lbs down great work!
  • gin_gin
    Options
    that's awesome I'm getting ready to go on vacation If I only gained 1lb Id be so grateful lol
    I'm going with I want to watch my portion control in mind I know I wont be eating the healthiest
    foods but if I can limit my intake and maybe get some exercise in at least one or two days
    I think I can manage it guess we'll find out soon lol
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am so far behind where I should be. I've been doing the serious dieting/healthy lifestyle for about 2 months and I'm only down 5 pounds. I kept losing and gaining the same 2 or 3 pounds for the first month. It's incredible frustrating. Hoping I can beat this thing and get the scale moving cuz summer is almost here!!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Waaaayyyyy behind, I gain, I lose, I gain....I've been at this since 2009 and I weigh more now than I did then, but I'm two sizes smaller! Go figure:ohwell:
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Behind or ahead of what? I guess I was left off the d-list when the schedule was passed around. Rather than set myself up to be disappointed, I choose to be happy losing any weight at all, period. Sometimes it comes off quickly, sometimes it comes off slowly, but it does come off. Who cares how fast it happens, as long as it happens?
  • gin_gin
    Options
    you're down two sizes thats awesome
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I didn't set myself a time limit, and I'm already pretty happy with my weight now, I look better than I did!

But I have 31lbs gone and 12lbs to go. It could take 6 months to lose that 12lbs, it could even take a year. But I'll keep on going.
  • gin_gin
    Options
    you've managed to keep 5 off and you have motivation you can do it!
  • gin_gin
    Options
    31 lbs great job :)
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm on track at the moment, i had a few minor setbacks on my journey, but managed to get past them, by educating myself and not being afraid to to try new things.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Behind or ahead of what? I guess I was left off the d-list when the schedule was passed around. Rather than set myself up to be disappointed, I choose to be happy losing any weight at all, period. Sometimes it comes off quickly, sometimes it comes off slowly, but it does come off. Who cares how fast it happens, as long as it happens?

Oh sure, you say that now. But once you see the revised cost estimate for your project slipping behind schedule you may think differently.

(I agree with this post but really, DLs? NERD.)
  • gin_gin
    Options
    Great job!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm on track and ahead but I think this is due to being poorly.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I feel I'm ahead. I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. And I haven't been starving myself. I feel I have done good and I know I can do this.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    On track, I guess... I'm eating right and exercising, it's just getting slow now I'm down to the last 15lbs.

I didn't set a long term goal because I didn't think I would last this long so I guess things are going better than expected! :P
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Oh sure, you say that now. But once you see the revised cost estimate for your project slipping behind schedule you may think differently.

(I agree with this post but really, DLs? NERD.)
    You're just mad cuz you got left off the distribution too.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm off track - I've been stalled since moving to a new country across the globe. What with new *everything* (job, flat, church, friends, car, general lifestyle) I just haven't managed to get the emotional energy to focus on losing. I've logged off and on for the past few months and have managed to more or less maintain. I am slipping into bad habits of too much 'treat' food and not enough exercise.

I need to get new scales (or fix our old ones somehow) and get back to logging every single day, no matter what!