I'm on a "bender" someone please stop me!

Options
13»

Replies

• WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are getting (or rather, returning to) the positive attitude that you CAN keep up your previous good job. Well done! :)
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Get on the scales,,,,
  • purple_k
    purple_k Posts: 16
    Options
    You can do it. Don't let a day of binge eating turn into 2 days... turn into a week...turn into a month. Instead, think of all the hard work you put in over the last weeks and eliminate this one day binge from your mind as if it never happened - and move on!! Every time you go to grab some food ask yourself if you genuinely are hungry or just bored/upset/craving etc... If you still find yourself really wanting the food, maybe go for a brisk walk to take your mind off it and I know for me definitely it gives me a confidence boost to know that I've resisted something I really wanted that was bad for me...hope this helps.
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    Baby steps! Just slowly ease back out of it.
    Daily walks, a few jumping jacks or so.
    Maybe light yoga?:)
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Alicemay24
    Alicemay24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gonna go to Bikram yoga tomorrow, it always makes me feel "cleansed", I think it will be a good way to forget as you said purple k and just be normal again :)

This is the first post I have ever entered since I started this and the support is fantastic, thank you everyone for being so amazing, let me know if I can help you back!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It is hard when you are with friends who aren't on a diet and it's ok to fall off the wagon sometimes (we are all human). Now you just have to remind yourself what you are doing this for. You can do it! :flowerforyou: