Tell Me Why You Should Be My Friend

Options

Replies

• Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    What about those of us who don't want to be your friend? Why isn't there a forum for us????? :huh: Feeling so neglected! :sad:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    What about those of us who don't want to be your friend? Why isn't there a forum for us????? :huh: Feeling so neglected! :sad:

u only dont want to be my friend because you fear my rejection. Its completely understandable.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Maybe I haven't been on here posting as much as I thought I had because I don't recognize you or know why I should have to apply or make myself look good for you. :P Maybe you should explain to me why I should want to be friends with you. I'm pretty darn picky as well.

oh maybe you havent heard..iam_thatdude
    :tongue: Ha, everytime I hear someone referring to someone as 'that dude' it is never good. Usually that obnoxious dude. You him? I suppose so. Goodluck with your many applications. I'm sure those on your friends list are very lucky indeed. :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you ask people to apply with a resume to be your friend. Even more shocking is that people are actually doing it. :noway:

WHats even more shocking is I deny them all. I am a highly picky ahole who also is very supportive in health....did I mention im an ahole?

You don't have to mention your an ahole... lol Its apparent. Thanks for dumbing it down for me tho.
    Where do I send my copy of AHOLES for Dummies?

Maybe to all the people sending you friend requests? :wink:

your copy is in the mail!

I'd have to send you a friend request 1st... which, will never .... ever... happen. lol Nice try tho :)

um ok, i did deny you twice today, but whatever.

lmao... you wish :laugh: I don't send requests to guys... anyone here knows that. I espppppppecially don't send requests to boys. So... sit there...please... and hold your breath until I send one :)

ok, if that makes you sleep better at night.

Yawn. :yawn:
    Really? Thats the best an ahole can come up with??
    lmfao.......
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Crazy cat lady, I make horrible funeral jokes all the time bc I work in a funeral home, and I can quote Napoleon Dynamite flawlessly. Those are important skills.

those are good answers...but you didnt work at a funeral home in Mucnie, Ind in 1987 did you?

Nope nope. Actually the name of the Funeral Home I work is like an ironic one, kinda like the Library Cop on Seinfeld being named Bookman.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    I can't believe you ask people to apply with a resume to be your friend. Even more shocking is that people are actually doing it. :noway:

WHats even more shocking is I deny them all. I am a highly picky ahole who also is very supportive in health....did I mention im an ahole?

You don't have to mention your an ahole... lol Its apparent. Thanks for dumbing it down for me tho.
    Where do I send my copy of AHOLES for Dummies?

Maybe to all the people sending you friend requests? :wink:

your copy is in the mail!

I'd have to send you a friend request 1st... which, will never .... ever... happen. lol Nice try tho :)

um ok, i did deny you twice today, but whatever.

lmao... you wish :laugh: I don't send requests to guys... anyone here knows that. I espppppppecially don't send requests to boys. So... sit there...please... and hold your breath until I send one :)

ok, if that makes you sleep better at night.

Yawn. :yawn:
    Really? Thats the best an ahole can come up with??
    lmfao.......

Look, I feel bad for you. I know that rejection is tough and you have to know it wasnt about you. Its about me, really.
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Give me a chance! I can change! Lol!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Crazy cat lady, I make horrible funeral jokes all the time bc I work in a funeral home, and I can quote Napoleon Dynamite flawlessly. Those are important skills.

those are good answers...but you didnt work at a funeral home in Mucnie, Ind in 1987 did you?

Nope nope. Actually the name of the Funeral Home I work is like an ironic one, kinda like the Library Cop on Seinfeld being named Bookman.

Good, good, I dont need evidence coming back to haunt me
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options

Good, good, I dont need evidence coming back to haunt me

You can always take that to the crematory.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options

Lmfao :laugh: Thank you Jesus!!!!!!! Or maybe I should say , "Iam_thatdude" Lets start the group :) In fact... lets pass out resumes. We will answer every question and or reply with "Iam_thatb*tch" and charge for idiocy, ridiculousness and narcissism for a special "you can't get into my clubhouse FEE" .... We will be RICH, and stupid all at the same time. I love this chick ;)
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    *face palm*

*leaves thread.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Lmfao :laugh: Thank you Jesus!!!!!!! Or maybe I should say , "Iam_thatdude" Lets start the group :) In fact... lets pass out resumes. We will answer every question and or reply with "Iam_thatb*tch" and charge for idiocy, ridiculousness and narcissism for a special "you can't get into my clubhouse FEE" .... We will be RICH, and stupid all at the same time. I love this chick ;)

It appears your name should be "iam_a_chick_who_has_no_sense_of_humor"
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm already your friend.

You added me because I'm charming and sweet and funny and lovely.

Okay, not really.

You just were insanely impressed by my tongue.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    I'm already your friend.

Okay, not really.

ahh u dont remember..u added me because I accurately guessed your weight.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options

Sense of humor... that is exactly what I have :) Thank god for me.... The only reason I reply, is in the hopes you also have one. :wink:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Sense of humor... that is exactly what I have :) Thank god for me.... The only reason I reply, is in the hopes you also have one. :wink:

i would challenge anyone to read the thread and say which of us is without humor.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm already your friend.

Okay, not really.

Nope, I may have *accepted* your FR because you accurately guessed my weight (still sort of amazed by that, actually), but YOU sent the request to ME.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    I'm already your friend.

Okay, not really.

Nope, I may have *accepted* your FR because you accurately guessed my weight (still sort of amazed by that, actually), but YOU sent the request to ME.

oh goodness. Look if you cant admit your complete infatuation with me you dont have to let it play out here.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You should pick the person below, they give reach arounds!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna beg, but i bet you'll wish you were my friend :wink:
    I'm a great supporter, always positive and of course i have a kind heart and nice rack:smokin: