What annoys you?

Options
1. People who cannot tell the difference between "to" and "too", "affect" and "effect", "there" and "their", and "lose" and "loose"
2. Hypocrites
3. Smokers
4. Adolescent Justin Bieber and Twilight fans

Feel free to share your opinions.

Replies

• fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    1. People

2. idiotic parents who think its ok to lie to kids about drugs while they kill themselfs with booze and *kitten*

3. drug laws

4. Thread after thread of insignificant complaining about the most pointless crap on here.

5. Me when i go against what i just said and post about small things in my otherwise easy life
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    1. People who cannot tell the difference between "to" and "too", "affect" and "effect", "there" and "their", and "lose" and "loose"
    2. Hypocrite
    3. Smokers
    4. Adolescent Justin Bieber and Twilight fans

Feel free to share your opinions.
    No to 3 & 4.

1. Smelly people & bad hygiene.
    2. Gross teeth.
    3. Bad taste in music. (lol, I am such a snob.)
    4. Clutter.
    5. Crying, loud children in stores.
    6. Parents who don't discipline their children.
    7. Being around drunks & people on drugs.
    8. Stretch marks.
    9. Lack of creativity.
    10. Extreme cleavage.

... I think I should probably stop there, I've already gotten too carried away. :))
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    3. Children in restaurants
    4. Children on planes
    5. People posting pictures of their kids on everything
    6. People talking about their kids disgusting bowel movements or sickness and acting like its OK
    7. People who are pushy with religion or bring it up when not at all related to conversation
    8. People who post anti abortion stuff everywhere
    9. People who blame genetics for being overweight or claim fit people are fit from genetics not hard work
    10. The amount of money our governments spend on overweight people and then those overweight people claiming it only affects them
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    People who are followers
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    4. Children on planes
    6. People talking about their kids disgusting bowel movements or sickness and acting like its OK
    7. People who are pushy with religion or bring it up when not at all related to conversation
    9. People who blame genetics for being overweight or claim fit people are fit from genetics not hard work
    10. The amount of money our governments spend on overweight people and then those overweight people claiming it only affects them

=]
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    4. Children on planes

Soulmate? :O
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    4. Children on planes

Soulmate? :O

Lol. I thought I was alone on some of these
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Liars
    Idiots
    Thieves
    The Smell of Cigarette Smoke
    People who spit tobacco in the trash cans in your office
    People who smack when they eat.

Thats a start. im sure theres more.
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ignorant people.

Smelly people.

Attention seekers.

I particularly get annoyed at peoples driving habits.. Specifically:-
    When you give way and the person doesn't thank you
    When people drive 10mph below the speed limit but then enter a slower zone and stay the same speed (I.e. 10mph above the limit) they just cruise in their own little World holding people up/driving dangerously.
    When you go to overtake (not sure what you call it in the US) a slower moving car and it speeds up.
  • 1985Andy
    Options
    Smokers annoy me when they're ignorant. In the UK we have indoor smoking bans in all public places. But that just means that smokers group outside the doors of place and walking out means you have to walk through a smoke screen.
    I find this particularly frustrating in place like hospitals.
  • mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not much

Except people who love pointing their finger at others just to make themselves feel better

I used to have a friend like that. The moment she loudly criticized me for not eating the last wrinkly sausage from the scottish breakfast, I knew where we were going :P i mean, come on, leave me alone.
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber, One Direction and their fans.
    People who don't indicate when driving.
    Being judged because I have piercings and tattoos.
    People Who Capitalise Every Word In A Sentence Like I Am Doing Now.
    Religion. Keep it to yourself, don't force it on me.
  • nznatural
    nznatural Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Television shows and movies that ignore logic and reality.

If you get a giant shard of glass wedged in your thigh, and you pull it out, you wont be able to yank it out and not bleed. Alot.

DNA evidence will not be analysed within an hour.

If I ran gel electrophoresis, I will not be able to determine the compounds of a mystery substance.

If you are caught in a massive explosion, the blast will do you some serious damage if youre close enough, and you will have to take, at the least, a time out.

If you get knocked out for more than a couple of seconds, chances are youre in some serious trouble. You wont wake up and continue like nothing happend, hours later.

Do shows/movies seriously spend all that money on production, yet forget to have a real-life fact checker?
  • DianaMarsen
    Options
    1 Justing Beiber
    2. People posting what is happening in their lives "EVERYDAY" in Facebook
    3. Noisy non-sense pretending to be a guru in Life
    4. Pretty nice pretenders
    5. people talks crazy things about other people.
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    1) When people say they are going to do something and don't follow through

2) People who are late for appointments

3) People who claim they "hate" drama but yet constantly create it

4) Chickenheads.

5) People who don't use their blinkers or those who cut off motorcyclists on the road

Guess mine all comes down to rude/dumb people!
  • KezRi
    KezRi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. People that use the word "diet" as a verb.
    2. Spoiled Kids
    3. Liars
    4. Thieves
    5. People who wont shut up about themselves
    6. P30pl3 th4t typ3 lik3 th15
    7. M. Night Shyamalan's movies
    8. People on facebook that tags everyone in a picture, even though they're the only person in it, all for attention.
    9. Severely overweight people that wear really tiny clothes leaving their meat exposed for all to see.
    10. People with no sense of humor. :grumble:
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Television shows and movies that ignore logic and reality.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of sci-fi, fantasy or most horror films, haha.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    smelly breath
    people that are space invaders
    cheeky children
    parents that let children run screaming round the place like animals
  • 1985Andy
    Options
    Ah yes! Lateness! that annoys me big time.

Whether it's someone late to an appointment with me, or whether I'm at an appointment with someone and they keep me waiting.
    Obviously sometimes these things can't be avoided but you can always tell the ones that can.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I work at a daycare........what doesn't annoy me :wink:
    I could actually make a page list just from my job alone and it does include parents mostly for not helping their children :cry: I guess as one parent said "because I don't have children I don't know anything" FYI People if someone has worked closely with children for almost 10 years like I have and taken classes mandatory to learn then they know what they are talking about. The only thing I don't have that a parent has is the sleep deprivation and the stretch marks (from a baby). Mind you I have stretch marks from being big LOL! :laugh: