Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    The Bandersnatch completely pisses me off
  • calmanza2
    calmanza2 Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh....and people who ask you, "How was your weekend?" - just so they can have an excuse to turn around and spend 15 minutes (or more) telling you every minute, boring detail of their weekend. When...they...did...nothing.......:huh:
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    All of the above are annoying at one point or another, but you want to know what REALY burns my *kitten*??

A grass fire about 3 feet high!! :smile:
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    ...oh and people that make comments about kids (screaming kids) who in fact, don't have any children. Specifically, the "shut that kid up" statement.

It is rude, especially in a restaurant or movie theater. Take the child outside or to the bathroom or instill some discipline. My parents did it and still do it with my little brothers, friends who have kids do it, etc.
    Just because someone may not have children also doesn't mean they have no idea. Ex: People who work in daycares or schools, people who help take care of young siblings, etc.

If the parent is obviously NOT attempting to "parent" then I agree. But be annoyed with the parent, not the child. Chances are it was the parent that pumped them full of sugar and then buckled them in a high chair.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    wow........ so you seriously want my list?, ok then here I go:

-HEAT/SUMMER (dunno how people can like to feel misserable, for me, give me snow/rain/wind and a jacket and I will have a permanent smile on my face!). Oh, people that call me crazy cause I like winter and that try to convince me summer is better annoy me as well. GTFO!!!!!

-SLOW DRIVERS or DRIVERS THAT DONT USE THE DAMN SIGNALS and suddenly they merge right in front of me!

-FANATICS (ok lets add ´any´ kind of fanatic in here, people that eat,drink,sleep and pee their ´love´.. IE:soccer fanatics, justine bieber fanatics, twilight fanatics, apple fanatics, etc. Thats why I HATE soccer, JB, twilight and apple)

-People that change my plans 5 minutes before.

- SLANG or ABBREVIATIONS (abbreviations are only OK when you are texting, not when writing an email, note, message), So: sup/wassup, hru, preggo, mami, etc are a No Go in my list, just damn annoying!

-Loud kids with ´I dont give a damn´ parents.
    You know, if I wasn't married...we could sit around and curse the world together.

Add to that people who call customer service who a) are not customers, b) don't require services, and c) just want someone to talk to them. Oh, and the ones that start out their conversations in the middle of a sentence, leaving me wondering whether I walked into the middle of the conversation they were having with their invisible friends.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    ...oh and people that make comments about kids (screaming kids) who in fact, don't have any children. Specifically, the "shut that kid up" statement.

It is rude, especially in a restaurant or movie theater. Take the child outside or to the bathroom or instill some discipline. My parents did it and still do it with my little brothers, friends who have kids do it, etc.
    Just because someone may not have children also doesn't mean they have no idea. Ex: People who work in daycares or schools, people who help take care of young siblings, etc.

If the parent is obviously NOT attempting to "parent" then I agree. But be annoyed with the parent, not the child. Chances are it was the parent that pumped them full of sugar and then buckled them in a high chair.

^^^ I agree with this... Kids usually have certian times when they are extremely fussy... it's usually when they are bored, tired, hungry or any combination of the three.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1. "reality" tv programmes
    2. People who eat loudly
    3. Ignorant people who stand and hog the pavements etc and then look at you as if you're in the wrong for saying "Excuse me please"
    4. txt spk
    5. People at my work not replacing the bloody toilet roll if they use it all (grrr) :mad:
    6. Sock fluff on the floor when I've just hoovered...
    7. ...which leads into my housemate!! Leaving sugar on the work-top in the kitchen if he makes himself a hot drink
    8. Slow drivers - you know the ones - doing 30 in a 40 limit
    9. People who try and talk to you when you're sat reading a book
    10. Parents who let their children shout/scream and generally run riot in shops or town and then proceed to swear at them - :drinker: well done, great parenting skills
    11. Last one for now :laugh: - Parents who smoke around their children (I smoke, but I make a point of moving it out of the way of any children that happen to walk near me if I am smoking)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    People who run into a smoker's smoke and then start coughing thinking its our fault.
    People who can't accept that everybody makes mistakes.
    People who think they have the worst problems in the world.
    People who think they are above others.
    People who asks questions when they already know the answer but want to annoy the *ish out of you.

Depends on where you are standing... and it's a fact (according to my personal experience anywat) that cigarette smoke heads straight for the person with the least amount of it clinging to them... thus, straight for the non-smoker... I'm not kidding, I don't smoke but my parents do... and I am not joking that even if I sat up-wind to my parents smoke plume it would still head straight for me.

I think we are going to need some scientific evidence of this phenomena...

I'll work on it... it's in hypothesis stage... :wink:

But seriously, if a smoker is standing in the only path anyone has to get anywhere and a non-smoker is forced to pass them (I had seen this happen ALL the time in college where smokers would stand right next to the doors (even when it was law to stand 25 feet away) or in the only paved path going to a building where non-smokers were forced to walk past smokers and their smoke plume).... Now, I really couldn't care less if a person chooses to smoke... but please don't do it near the door or on the only pathway anyone has.... If I wanted to inhale second hand smoke I would go to my mother's house.... it's in those instances where it is the smokers fault that one must breath in their smoke.
  • meggysalsal
    meggysalsal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    3. Children in restaurants
    4. Children on planes
    5. People posting pictures of their kids on everything
    6. People talking about their kids disgusting bowel movements or sickness and acting like its OK
    7. People who are pushy with religion or bring it up when not at all related to conversation
    8. People who post anti abortion stuff everywhere
    9. People who blame genetics for being overweight or claim fit people are fit from genetics not hard work
    10. The amount of money our governments spend on overweight people and then those overweight people claiming it only affects them

Soulmate? :O

Lol. I thought I was alone on some of these

Wait till you have kids... KARMA is a *kitten*!!!!!!

I really hope the person that is severely annoyed by children chooses not to have children. :/

I mean, come on... Why does everyone always assume everyone is supposed to have their own kids?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Then we agree.

Although, I will say, if a child is screaming bloody murder, it will annoy the crap out of me. Lol even my little brothers do when they decide to test just how high pitched they can get. But that's usually when I just start shooting dirty looks at the parent. :)
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Super happy people.

The human race

This!!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    1. Disobedient children. I have a kid. She knows how to behave. She has severe ADHD, so there are times that she needs to be noisy and active. It is in the yard, or at karate or gymnastics practice. She knows that when we are in public, if I have to tell her to calm down more than once, there will be consequences.
    2. Traffic. People who can't drive piss me off to no end. I have the worst road rage.
    3. People who just walk up to my counter at work and don't say hello - but instead shove a card at my face without saying anything at all.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    everything, that's why I'm on the internet.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    When I order a veggie wrap for lunch with a little bit of mayo, no cheese and no olives, and get a veggie wrap with very little veggies, a LOT of mayo and tons of olives....

Yes. This happened to me today.

I am still not over it.

This would sooo be me!! I'm harsh when it comes to my food...I want it to be right! LOL! I went to a sandwich shop and asked for one small line of mustard, I got half a bottle...my husband asked me 3 hours after I wiped out the mustard and ate the sandwich when I was going to stop whinning! :)

Your husband sounds like my fiance...lol

If my fiance was to answer this thread he'd probably say he is most annoyed by having to listen to me whine about food service'..lmao
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    1) People who are not considerate of others.
    2) People who judge those for circumstances out of ones control (Gender, Race, sexuality, etc.)
    3) People who are not considerate of others.
    4) People who are not considerate of others.
  • jfort1988
    jfort1988 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Traffic
    Hot weather
    People who try to talk to me when I'm listening to my iPod or when I'm trying to read
    Religious people who try to force their views on others
    Non religious people who try to force their views on others
    Politics
    People who think I'm going to eat babies, burn churches, worship the devil, get stoned, etc. just because I listen to metal
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    People
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Traffic
    Hot weather
    People who try to talk to me when I'm listening to my iPod or when I'm trying to read
    Religious people who try to force their views on others
    Non religious people who try to force their views on others
    Politics
    People who think I'm going to eat babies, burn churches, worship the devil, get stoned, etc. just because I listen to metal

Wait, didn't you get the memo? Yeah, we've been eating babies for the last 3 months man.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    3. Children in restaurants
    4. Children on planes
    5. People posting pictures of their kids on everything
    6. People talking about their kids disgusting bowel movements or sickness and acting like its OK
    7. People who are pushy with religion or bring it up when not at all related to conversation
    8. People who post anti abortion stuff everywhere
    9. People who blame genetics for being overweight or claim fit people are fit from genetics not hard work
    10. The amount of money our governments spend on overweight people and then those overweight people claiming it only affects them

Honestly, I was offended at first but then I started to think about what it was like before I had kids and I'm sure I felt the same way. lol
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    People *****ing about smokers :smokin:
    People who do this /W\ instead of this \m/ because this \m/ actually means something!!!!!

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

rockon.jpg
    rockon.gif

8edee2e6_a08c_c444.gif
    tumblr_led00iKk1k1qdlkgg.gif