New Challenge for Late Night Snackers (June 2012)

Options

Replies

• kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    me to, 9 is my cut off , its in my head tho if i dont eat something i wont sleep.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    can i join altho not many days left of june is there a july one?!

my cut off time is 8 oclock. when kids go to bed the snacks come out the cupboard SMH
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    LNS: 7

I need my regular routine to stay on track. Have been going in too many directions between my kids and elderly parents. I hadn't even been to gym in a week (but I did go this morning). I did get a workout the other day scrubbing/sanitizing kitchen and bathroom in my son's new apt. I just feel better doing that before my kids move into someplace new. After that first cleaning, they're on their own.

Good luck everyone with your cut-off times for the week-end.
    Zaza
  • dreamgym
    dreamgym Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sometimes the brain tricks us to think we are hungry while in reality you might be thirty and need to drink more water.good luck
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 12
    LNS: 4*

Not really snacking last night--just ate after my cut off time.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 18
    Lns 4
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Last night was a planned "cheat" night....and I ate glorious popcorn late into the evening!

Point goes to LNS - and I'm 100% satisfied with that.

Me: 18
    LNS: 3
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I decided to knowingly snack. I was under my calorie count, and celebrated with popcorn. After I thought about it, I will plan my celebration before a cut off time...sooo I blew it tonight (sigh). Continuing on...thx all and hope you did better :)
    :drinker: Deb (lifting my glass of water)

Did you go over your calories? If not and if it was only popcorn (caramel flavoured?) and unless this would make you loosen your standards, I'd say you can safely give yourself the point. :flowerforyou:

Awe Dew...THANK YOU...you are my Guardian Angel (hugzzzzzz)....I will change now..and be GRATEFUL!!!:heart::heart:
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Last night was a planned "cheat" night....and I ate glorious popcorn late into the evening!

Point goes to LNS - and I'm 100% satisfied with that.

Me: 18
    LNS: 3

As long as you planned your cheat day and enjoyed your self, it is all great. From reviewing your numbers, you are doing fabulous!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I wish I found this thread earlier! I tend to stick to my calorie goals all day until evening/night time comes around... so I definitely need to stop with late night snacking. My cut off time's going to be 7:30PM. Looking forward to checking back in here later!
  • debilang
    Options
    I wish I found this thread earlier! I tend to stick to my calorie goals all day until evening/night time comes around... so I definitely need to stop with late night snacking. My cut off time's going to be 7:30PM. Looking forward to checking back in here later!

Rae, glad you are here! This forum as really helped me NOT LNS...(and it is the junk food for me...that 'used' to get me. Good Luck!!!
  • HYP1317
    HYP1317 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ME 4
    LNS 0

Getting easier every night but I'm going to an wedding tomorrow evening ...will definitely eat after 8:30pm
  • teaaddictt
    Options
    I want to be a part of it as well :)

My cut off will be 7:30 pm. After that I only drink 0 calorie stuff.

Let's start then!!
  • verykristin
    Options
    Yes! I am in, too. Late night eating is my entire problem. 9 pm is my cutoff.
  • missxh0llywo0d
    missxh0llywo0d Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 0

Staying strong! Sleepy Time tea is my best friend! :)
  • debilang
    Options
    June 12...Me (0) LNS 1 (Could not resist those Cheez-its)
    No more!!!
    June 13...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 14...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 15...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 16...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 17...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 18...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 19...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 20...Me (1) LNS - 0 Cutoff 6:30pm
    June 21...Me (1) LNS - 0 I had popcorn at about 11pm. I recorded a pound lost this week Not over my calorie goal
    June 22...Me (1) LNS - 0 Last Meal 6pm

Total: Me (9) LNS - 1

Ate my caramel popcorn for dinner..it was delicious..and early enough so that I can burn it. This forum has been fantastic for AWARENESS...

Thanks,
    :flowerforyou: Deb
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Starting day 6/19/12!!!

ME 3
    LNS 1

I was so hungry before dinner, strawberries, tortilla, cheese and apricot...and went over my calories. Counts as LNS due to my bad habit snacking before dinner time, 3-6pm, at least is not after dinner..:ohwell: :ohwell: .. I went over my calories, but tomorrow is another day!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    If I didn't eat in the evening I wouldn't have nearly enough calories to eat for a day.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me:14
    Lns:8
    I was hungry and gave into temptation. Ate all the wrong things too. So mad at myself. Have a wedding next sat and I need to fit in new dress. Am undoing all my great progress. Ugh!
    I wish you all good luck and mor willpower than me in sticking with this challenge.
    Karen and beeps, glad to see you are doing so well. Havent read all the posts, sorry. Just skimmed quickly so congrats to the rest of u who are doing well too.
    Zaza
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 4

I had a great day overall yesterday! I hope I can keep up the momentum through the weekend.