OMFG!! Lost 20 inches :)

Options
124»

Replies

• KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW! MY before ( or present) measurements are EXACTLY the same as yours.

Your progress is a HUGE inspiration to me! Thank you so much for posting! Yesterday, when I took my measurements, I said, I need a 35 inch waist by Christmas, no matter what. Now I know I can do it!! Thank you! Oh, and of course, CONGRATULATIONS! That's FANTASTIC! Woot!!!!

Thank you so much! It feels awesome to be inspiring others! Good luck and thank you for taking the time to comment :)
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    Wow, Kath, I knew you were doing well, but this?!? Holy cow! You are a rockstar! Your hard work is paying off BIG TIME! The difference is SO noticeable in the pictures. Way to go!

Edited because I just saw the pictures! You look awesome!
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
  • KathPearce
    Options
    Wow, Kath, I knew you were doing well, but this?!? Holy cow! You are a rockstar! Your hard work is paying off BIG TIME! You will be showing us that before pic any day now, I know it!

I did it!! Woohoo :)
    Scroll through the pages and you'll find them.
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    Wow, Kath, I knew you were doing well, but this?!? Holy cow! You are a rockstar! Your hard work is paying off BIG TIME! You will be showing us that before pic any day now, I know it!

I did it!! Woohoo :)
    Scroll through the pages and you'll find them.

Ha! Yup, I did see them and just finished editing my post. You look AMAZING! What a HUGE difference.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! I understand about the pictures. I can see a difference, but I'm not ready to post anything. I had to study those pics to see the difference, lol. You are doing great!! Keep up the good work!!
    In 6 weeks I have lost 16.5 inches over all! I have only lost 3 pounds but the inches amaze me. I have been going to the gym and doing kick boxing and body sculpting twice a week (each) I love kick boxing and I know that is what is kicking my *kitten* good bye!!!

You inspired me today. I have been working out almost daily for the past month. I have only lost 4 pounds. I haven't dropped any pant sizes and haven't measured, but I have taken two sets of photos and can see the small change. I know muscle weighs more than fat, but it has been discouraging. Thank you for posting this and making my day.
  • KathPearce
    Options
    Thank you very much! I still feel quite vulnerable having those out there but I know I needed to do it!
    I still have a long way to go but it's great to get all the fab feedback, it encourages me even more!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WOW well done you look amazing!! Big difference in your front and back pics, but what stood out to me most was your confident look in the face in the face pics :) looking great! Keep going :) x
  • cookieibuck
    cookieibuck Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is great.... I need to go measure... Maybe that will perk me up too...... Keep it going!!!
  • 40Club
    40Club Posts: 47
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad you posted about measuring because over the weekend I decided to do that. The scales can be discouraging...but my clothes have been telling a different story.
  • KathPearce
    Options
    WOW well done you look amazing!! Big difference in your front and back pics, but what stood out to me most was your confident look in the face in the face pics :) looking great! Keep going :) x

Thank you :)
    I do feel more confident and now I have kicked myself up the a** to get motivated and exercise I feel buzzing!
    It puts me on such a high from doing it and when I start seeing the results nothing's gonna hold me back haha!
  • KathPearce
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad you posted about measuring because over the weekend I decided to do that. The scales can be discouraging...but my clothes have been telling a different story.

Thank You. I felt really discouraged when I first did my measurements as they were so large, at first it just reinforced to me how much work I had ahead. Now I've seen that first major difference on the tape I feel so much better! I have now planned doing my measurements into my iPhone calendar every month :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!