Anyone in their 20's?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• LandovaRunner
    Options
    I'm 24 and since I've decided to start using MFP today I need some motivators. Feel free to add me so that we can push each other.
  • joeyplatypus92
    Options
    will be 20 in a month. add me :P
  • Mickeex
    Mickeex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    24 here. Feel free to add me!
  • reach4datop
    Options
    I'm 21. Feel free to add me. I'm also having trouble looking the other way when it comes to junk food. I love my chocolate.
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    <---- 22 here :)
  • RemaJoy
    RemaJoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have about 50lbs to lose. feel free to add me.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I am! 26. :) Feel free to add me!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I am! I just started so please add me! Anyone else too!
  • mejulie83
    mejulie83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 feel free to add me
  • Bekah2589
    Bekah2589 Posts: 1
    Options
    i am :]
    24064552.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • flashpointgirl
    Options
    Hey there - Elizabeth here and I am 20 years old. I just joined MFP so I am definitely looking for some friends to keep me in check :) Feel free to add me!
  • misslauren982
    Options
    i'm 20. i joined a while ago, but ended up falling off the map for a while. i got the birth control shot, & have had problems with my thyroid. so i gained more weight than i'm comfortable with. i need to lose it, because i'm not happy with my body. my only problem is: i'm not as motivated as i'd like to be:/ feel free to add. & we can motivate each other, lol. :D
  • mara10145
    mara10145 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 19...close enough i guess:) feel free to add me
  • superwoman25
    Options
    im 25, and struggle with chocolate!, anyone who reads this feel free to add me :)
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23. You guys can feel free to add me too. I still struggle with chocolate sometimes but for the most part I've conquered my bad eating habits. I will do what I can to help and would like some motivation too :)
  • Rodap9631
    Rodap9631 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im a lot older then that but my wife and i are going to vietnam in october, hop han and Saigon, any sight seeing suggestions