Anyone in their 20's?

Options

Replies

• timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Recently turned 25 and starting to feel old.

Added.
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    I'm 20 & on the same mission, I'm not looking to lose tons of weight, but I want my muffin top and love handles gone. I use to be a chip addict, not a huge fan of sweets but when i ocassionally eat my sweets I eat too much LOL. Add me if you like :)
  • madfreebird
    Options
    23 here and also on a mission :)
  • musicamy1505
    Options
    Hi. im getting into the later twenties (oh dear) and have been only recently started 'myfitness pal'. But im current revising for finals and finding time to exercise minimal however time to eat junk excessive and have just seen some photos of myself from the weekend and im horrified. so things must be done and need any ones help for encouragement! or to tell me off when i reach for chocolate biscuits and chocolate!. i used to be 9 stone 4 however a huge back problem and operation later im a stone heavier...not a big deal i know but is to me and would like anyones help please!!!
    Amy
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    24 here! feel free to add! :) Working on getting healthier at this point. I still have crappy eating habits.
  • Jensen131
    Jensen131 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 21 and in a similar situation as you, add me if you like!
  • foutz85
    foutz85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in my 20s...feel free to add me. I am fairly new to the site and would LOVE to have some help/motivation!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I have been an athlete and an avid fitness junky who loves to stay in shape. If you need any help feel free to add me or message me with questions
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 22 in 18 days lol :)
  • Elanabebjak
    Elanabebjak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 25, if anyone wants to add me that would be awesome! I have been using mfp fur a few months now but only consistently for the purpose of losing weight for a few weeks. So far so good but I have a hard time with sweets and salty food.. I enjoy them a lot. I still have them but in moderation and that seems to be working out for me so far...I shears have times when I need motivation though, especially when my husband doesn't feel like working out with me or wants to easy ocean ire other things in front of me, lol!
  • cpayne416
    cpayne416 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 also. Feel free to add me since I'm new to this too!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I like women :)
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 21!
  • desmenard
    desmenard Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to add me. I''m looking for some good motivation.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 (: Anyone is free to add me, I love seeing what exercises people do, they help motivate me & hopefully I can help motivate you (:
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! I'm new to here, so I don't have any friends yet! *sadface*
    Feel free to add me, I can always use more motivation!
    Anyone else can add me too, particularly if you're near the same age as me and/or have similar weight loss goals!
  • blueoreoz
    blueoreoz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21!
  • SkinnyEvolution
    Options
    yeah people add me :) im 22. im 5'1 SW 125 CW 112 GW 108. recovering an ed so I can use all the positive motivation I can to help me do this the healthy way!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    24 and closer and closer to my quarter-life crisis! :-P New to MyFitnessPal, would love some encouragement and motivation from my age group! And of course, I'll return the favor! :-)