Anyone in their 20's?

Options

Replies

• cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    23 here! Anyone who wants can feel free to add me. Always looking for better motivation to keep going!

Casey
  • CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Twenty-year-old college chic right here trying to lose weight while avoiding all the college food. Feel free to add me, anyone! :drinker:
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    23 here, also just trying to lose a bit, maybe 10 more, from the 10 I've already lost, to tighten and tone. :glasses:
  • Love2LaughMK
    Love2LaughMK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    28 This month and the older I get the harder it is to get this weight off! =) Im a self diagnosed junk food junkie lol and I relapse often =( .... This is my month to stop making excuses and start making changes =) feel free to add me
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    At the tail end of my 20s but hanging on for dear life LOL. 27 and would love to add ya! :-)
  • somuchsolittle
    Options
    Me! I'm 23 and always looking for more of a reason to be active (and stay honest) on here.:)
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm a 28 year old Canadian gal. Nice to meet you.
    Just put your fingers in your ears when you go by those aisles. After only about a week of ignoring them, you'll find they don't hold the same appeal anymore. Soon your body will be in tune with the rewards of nutritious foods in your body, not just the flash of fat and salt on your tongue. It's a great sense of freedom.

My avocado and tuna salad that's calling me for lunch!

Good luck!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    23 here! Anyone who wants can feel free to add me. Always looking for better motivation to keep going!

Casey

Eating healthy will keep that brain churning at maximum capacity...and help detox from the party binges lol. Oh college. Good luck!
  • carbonatado
    Options
    24 here.
  • jmmoore1324
    jmmoore1324 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and have a goal of losing 53lbs. I found it's easier to stick with it when you have a strong motivational base. Feel free to add me :)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i am 27.. i think.. im more like 13.. as i am male.. i think alot with my secondary cranium.. it happens.. as for the weight thing.. im HUGE!!! i have man boobs.. and i look bad in a bathing suit.. sometimes i go weeks without updating or saying hey..

i troll the message boards when im here and i wear bowties.. i like star wars.. (DONT JUDGE) and then im overall dork and nerd culture..

if you would like to add.. please do.. if you dont.. then ok.. thanks for reading this.. if you didnt read it.. then well haha your an idiot.. and the best part.. you didnt read this to know that i called you that.. so yeah..
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ME! feel free to add :)
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    24 :)
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :)
    The scale hasn't budged for a while, could do with some new friends and some motivation.. I will return the favour of course :)
  • honghaodinh
    Options
    I'm 21, too :)
    I'm from Vietnam and my losing weight schedule is killing me! I feel hungry all the time >"<
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    im 22, feel free to add me anyone! im pretty new to MFP
  • amberly0789
    Options
    I will be 23 in 21 days :) I'll be there to motivate you ....I need some motivation myself! I started this a year ago and didn't stick with it, but I'm back now and I'm really going to stick with it this time!! Add me if you would like!! :)
  • MoogledStats
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm doing. Not trying to lose much weight, just trying to tone up now! I've got some pudge and love handles Lol

Sounds perfect to me!

Add me if you'd like- still relatively new here, but I hope to get to know more people and really crack down on losing a bit of the underbelly, hah.
  • lumayaa
    lumayaa Posts: 19
    Options
    ahhh ill be 20 in November ;(
  • chellymabelly
    Options
    I just turned 20 a couple days ago, phew. Anyone can add me if they are looking for support/encouragement/just someone to talk to or whatever reason :)