Options

Replies

• ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    23. Add me!!!
  • heartofdorkness
    Options
    I'm 22 and I'm always looking to add new friends. :) I totally understand all the temptation, though for me it's not just chocolate and junk food. I work in a liquor store, so I'm surrounded by lots of tempting, empty calories. Luckily most of the stuff I want is *expensive* empty calories, and there's no employee discount, so that helps a bit.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    26 in Surrey here - feel free to add me . x
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    24! Add me. Always looking for more motivation, so anyone else can add me, too! :)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 :) I'm happy to lend support to anyone who needs it so anyone feel free to add me. I'm on all day pretty much everyday. :flowerforyou:
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    25 and looking for supportive ppl to help me and me help them.......feel free to add me
  • kms7035
    kms7035 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, just out of college...not having a gym right outside my room has definitely taken a toll on my habits. Haha. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Lucy_eli
    Lucy_eli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and like you...trying to loose the love handles! Uni has made me put weight on, and now im back home id like to loose the stone ive put on! Its gone onto my hips and thighs! I think this is a good site, it doesnt make you look at food like your dieting as such, just watching what you eat. Lucy x
  • PhotographyChick
    PhotographyChick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    27 here and always up for new friends. I'm on daily and try to be a good cheerleader to my friends so anyone who wants to add me is welcome, just put a message in when you add me please! :)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Only for three more weeks. Ugh.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    20! You can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    23.5, add me if you like. :)
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    24. add me :)
  • Nessa0506
    Nessa0506 Posts: 81
    Options
    27- current weight is 150, goal is 140. Add me!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Im 20, turning 21 next month :) Feel free to add!
  • bob6702
    bob6702 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    28 here! I would love to have some more friends in our age group! :)
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm going to be 21 in about 3 weeks
  • Jacquelines14
    Jacquelines14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 20 suMmer break before going back to my 3rd year of college and trying to get to where I was 2 years ago! Looking for friends around my age to keep the momentum going :)
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    Will be turning 21 in August and decided that I'd like to graduate college the same weight I graduated High School at! Feel free to add me!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    23...feel free to add me! <3