Anyone in their 20's?

Options

Replies

• Cara930
    Cara930 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, from Ohio in the US. I'm stiiill in college trying to get my music degree :-P I've been on here about a month or so and am looking for people who enjoy motivating, commenting, and supporting :) Also paleo/primal people!!! Mainly I'm on here not to lose weight, but to track exercise and what I eat :) Mainly trying to just tone up.

Feel free to add me!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    I'm 25. I'm here to get my life back on track and lose a decent amount of weight. Good luck in your journey and feel free to add me if you like.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    21, will be 22 in a month. Feel free to add. :)
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    28 here, feel free to add me!!
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    21 and here if anyone wants to add me!
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am 24 soon to be 25 in days...ahh...always looking for new friends and motivation :)
  • SkylinkFitness
    Options
    Hi there! I'm turning 23 next week! Also committed to getting into better shape! Like you, I don't have a ton of weight to lose, I just want to tone and tighten up. My workouts of choice so far have been: INSANITY, the ASYLUM, and P90X! Anyone feel free to add me as well! :)
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    I'm 20 (almost 21, eek). Feel free to add me. :)
  • Nichole327
    Options
    I'm 26 & I need to lose 80lbs. I can use all the friends & support I can get. :)
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 everyone can feel free to add me :)
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and starting what I believe will be a good routine for me to reach my goal today after work. Feel free to add me :) Married with 2 kids in VA
  • emalbright
    emalbright Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Only for a couple more months, boo!!
  • blasley
    blasley Posts: 2
    Options
    :) I am 21 and a mother of one, and have really been struggling to get the excess weight off. I am trying to lose about 80 pounds, so I really need some support and motivation! Feel free to message and/or add me!

Bree
  • FiitGiiqrl92
    Options
    im 20 and im very motivating and also in need of motivation. I need to lose a few lbs and im looking for others who are like drill sergeants. I would love to have others comment on what i eat and my physical activity and whatever else. :) ADD ME!!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    27! hanging onto these last few years :)
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 next month! Add me, I love to motivate people and recieve it in return!
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm doing. Not trying to lose much weight, just trying to tone up now! I've got some pudge and love handles Lol
  • futuresizeeight
    Options
    I'm 26 and have over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add if you're in neither, one or both of the same boats. :)
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amber :-).

Here is a little bit about myself....
    I am 5'4", 23 years young, and mother of a beautiful 6 year old girl -my inspiration<3
    I have lost 10 lbs so far (6.4lbs in the past 3 weeks with MFP)
    I have 20 more to go until I reach my first goal and then,
    I have about 70 more to go until I reach my ultimate goal.

No one believes I really weight what I do, but yeppp I know what the scale says and I know what my body looks like :-( ...So TIME TO CHANGE IT!

I love to help encourage others as well as motivate...and Im not to proud to receive advice or tips and even encouragement from others.

ANYONE can feel free to add me, just please include a message in the request :-)

Good luck to everyone!

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • blasley
    blasley Posts: 2
    Options
    I am trying to lose 80 pounds as well. What are your plans for doing it?

Bree