Heavy Pics take 2!

Options
123457»

Replies

• ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and strong, congrats!!
  • Liahloniky
    Options
    WOW!!! Good job! You are truly an inspiration that it can be done! As well as be brave enough to post the proof!!!

:smile:
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is Fantastic work *Standing Applause* !!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work.
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • sugarterminator
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! Way to go! I can't wait to have something more than "before" pictures of myself! ;)
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Way to go!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's what I call inspiring. Congratulations. It takes commitment and discipline to have a goal, pursue it and achieve it and you're a perfect example of that. Keep at it. I like how your calves are the one part of your body that look the same (solidly muscular) in both the before and after pictures.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Holy Crap is right. I wish the new pix were larger because you can see your tats. They look great too
  • healthy_fit_me
    healthy_fit_me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job. Your pics give me hope. My starting weight (abd before pictures) are really similar. I look like Im pregnant, but I dont have children. After being asked if I was pregnant for the third time, I decided I needed to make a commitment. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    fantastic transformation in your body. You look amazing. you should be so very proud of your committment. You are beautiful girl. just keep on rockin' and those last few pounds will drop off. you are almost there girl. way to go....
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    woohoo! you look awesome. great work!:flowerforyou:
  • penelopeyvonne
    penelopeyvonne Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazingly well done! I hope I'll be brave enough in a while to do the same!:happy:
  • tanterror
    tanterror Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous. You look GREAT!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!
  • AuntShanna
    AuntShanna Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting this, despite the anxiety it caused you! I really needed a great transformation like yours today as a motivating factor for me to get on the treadmill. BTW, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!