Guide to calorie deficits

Options

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Banks, I think we just bumped together. Excuse me.

Va va Vooom! :embarassed:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I REALLY appreciate your posts. I had no idea I would receive such a worthwhile education for free while frequenting this site, but I have, thanks to you and the many other knowledgeable posters on MFP.

Thank you for taking the time to post this kind of thing. It will help me not only lose weight now, but also to live a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life.

I am grateful. :)
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    bumping!!

(This is not so useless info :flowerforyou: )
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,096 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again?page=10#posts-746086

It is now safely tucked away in the VAULT of information we call "Again & Again"

Thanks again Steve-o :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,096 Member
    Options
    and Steve, you could just start your own thread with all your posts.......maybe we can think of a catchy name......

"Bits of Bankable Wisdom" ?
    "Boy am I glad I know Banks" ?
    "You can take this to the Bank(s)" ?
    "Bank-able Bits of Useful Info" ?

jus' saying. :glasses:

thBumpphotobucketKikyo1991.gif
  • lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great Info! Thanks
    Bump
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Bumping into my topics so I can make DH read this. He eats a bowl of Special K for breakfast, a cereal bowl sized sald for lunch, and whatever I make for dinner. He eats less calories than me! Yes, he's losing weight (:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: ) but I worry about whether he's getting enough nutrition not to mention what he's probably doing to his metabolism. I try not to nag... only bring it up once a week or so... but whatcha gonna do?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    le bump.

bilingual bump.:tongue:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Bump!!

You're not a smarty pants, you just have the info!! there's a difference.

BTY....I've crept back to being afraid of eating my exercise calories, I've been bad!! :sad:

thanks for the reminder!!
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Banks, thank you very much... Great info...

Since I joined MFP I have lost just a few pounds, so I wonder there's something wrong with what I have been doing.. It so frustrating, so much effort and almost no results (not in weight nor in inches) .. So frustating I even been thinking about quitting :cry:

BUT this post has motivated me into thinking there's still hope for me, I'll check my numbers (my BMI is 26.3, so Im in the tricky range)

Again, thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    bump
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Now I'm sort of confused....lol I do 1,200 since I don't get out much, but when I do workout, I eat most of my excercise cals. So far, its been working, albeit, slowly, but not feeling deprived either...
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Now I'm sort of confused....lol I do 1,200 since I don't get out much, but when I do workout, I eat most of my excercise cals. So far, its been working, albeit, slowly, but not feeling deprived either...

What are you confused about? Sounds like you're doing the right thing!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Self promotion is the key to my success! :wink:

bump.gif
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

bump.gif

EEWWW! that is disgusting and funny all at the same time.

Great new way for bumping:laugh:

This is a really good post. It's a good reminder for me and what I need to do. Thanks for bumping, reminders are good!
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

bump.gif

EEWWW! that is disgusting and funny all at the same time.

Great new way for bumping:laugh:

This is a really good post. It's a good reminder for me and what I need to do. Thanks for bumping, reminders are good!
    what scares me about this picture is that the woman didnt even give the funny guy a look till he bumped her...if u were sitting on the bus and some bigger hairy dude was standing that close to u without a shirt to begin with wouldnt u give him an odd look the whole bus ride? :laugh:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was trying to pretend to NOT see that!!
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Another great post... THANK U

I will be printing this out and reading it again

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    LOL, my goal on here now is to have a topic for EVERY question ever posted. :tongue:

so that I never have to manually write a post again. Ha! All I have to do is click reply and paste a link to one of my posts in.

I think I'll set a goal, if I can do that for 1 month, I'll gather all my posts and just paste them into a big, giant book and see if I can publish it (free to MFP'ers of course):laugh:

does this make me a smarty pants? (my wife calls me a smarty pants and says it's my most annoying feature, I have an answer for everything:ohwell: )

I don't see your TOM thread:laugh: :laugh: