What is your goal weight treat?

Options

Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    <3 pinup dresses and bathing suits!

For my 40th I'm doing a pin up calendar. (Thirteen months away... hoping to be close to goal.) ;)

Anything from this site:

http://www.unique-vintage.com/bernie-dexter-rockabilly-girl-clothing-c-27_427.html

You are not 39... Jesus! You look GOOD.

... I feel like im creepin on all the women today >:|
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

You are not 39... Jesus! You look GOOD.

... I feel like im creepin on all the women today >:|

I will be in 1-month. ;)

And thank you.
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Daisy dukes!!!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo for remind me daily of what I've done for myself and how I will NEVER let myself go back there again.

I'm thinking a butterfly or bird, but that's as far as I've gotten in planning!
  • kay7jay
    kay7jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Beautiful suit, but the tan lines you are going to get with it are wicked :)

.. I'm going on a little pampering vacation for myself. Can't wait. (oh and possibly a breast reduction depending on how the girls are doing :) )
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    It will be its own reward!

I'll finally be able to wear all my great clothes and things I bought the last time I reached it.

This ^^^^:wink: I have a LOT of really cute clothes that are calling to me and I plan on answering the call:drinker:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Love the suit!!!! I'm buying new Miss Me jeans!!!
  • rebeccadoudak
    Options
    I just thought about the tan lines >.< But, you know what? I don't expose my belly in anything i wear. (not intentionally at least :P)
    So, the only people that are gone see them are me n my boyfriend.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im giving myself access to a new continent.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    A vacation! Either a cruise or a trip to Miami with a whole new wardrobe!
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    It may sound really petty, but I'm getting a b00b job. I've lost enough weight that they look like deflated balloons. I just want them filled back out so that they don't look like they're making sure I don't trip over something on the floor.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Well my first big goal weight is to be under 200lbs. I started at 274. I am 19-20lbs away from that. And I want to get a Coach purse.
    Once I hit my final goal weight a new wardrobe! And maybe a vacation with my husband and daughter.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have a closet full of clothes ranging in size from 6 to 14 (my current size). My treat will be stepping down a size at a time until I can wear size 6 again. What I look forward to wearing most are the size 8 low rise Levi's.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe of form fitting clothes. I mean, I'll need new clothes anyway, but this time I'll be able to buy clothes I WANT to wear not clothes that I HAVE to wear because they hide the things I don't want people to see. I'll have nothing to hide!

And I plan on going back to Vegas for my birthday (not til December) and wearing much tighter and smaller clothing than I did last time. Nothing is too tight or too short for Vegas--and I plan on fully taking advantage of that rule!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It may sound really petty, but I'm getting a b00b job. I've lost enough weight that they look like deflated balloons. I just want them filled back out so that they don't look like they're making sure I don't trip over something on the floor.

Not petty, I totally understand! When I've a. reached my goal and b. am finished having children, you bet I'm heading straight for the plastic surgeon's office!
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo for remind me daily of what I've done for myself and how I will NEVER let myself go back there again.

I'm thinking a butterfly or bird, but that's as far as I've gotten in planning!

A butterfly is a symbol of rebirth, or reinvention, coming out of the chrysalis, and starting a new life. Sounds like good symbolism to me!
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Trip to Hawaii
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo and some cute new clothes.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    <--- this bathing suit!