What is your goal weight treat?

Options

Replies

• Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Being fit, strong and healthy will be my ultimate reward, but my special treat to myself will be a brand new pair of New Rock boots. I have my eye on some seriously gorgeous steampunk boots and I've never been able to justify to myself the price of them, but I figure if I show enough dedication to shed 77lbs, then I am WORTH the expense as a one-off treat to myself. Damnit, I WILL have those boots!!!
  • thaislcrd
    thaislcrd Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The tan lines!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking!

Beautiful suit, but the tan lines you are going to get with it are wicked :)

.. I'm going on a little pampering vacation for myself. Can't wait. (oh and possibly a breast reduction depending on how the girls are doing :) )
  • rebeccadoudak
    Options
    Being fit, strong and healthy will be my ultimate reward, but my special treat to myself will be a brand new pair of New Rock boots. I have my eye on some seriously gorgeous steampunk boots and I've never been able to justify to myself the price of them, but I figure if I show enough dedication to shed 77lbs, then I am WORTH the expense as a one-off treat to myself. Damnit, I WILL have those boots!!!

Show Me! :)
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My hubby has promised me a pair of Kurt Geigers...... Only 14lb to go!!!!!!!!!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll be in Japan this fall so I'm going to eat fugu (the poison blowfish) and buy a figurine I've always wanted.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    A seriously overdue trip to somewhere tropical, preferably Tahiti.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Something like this. I have pieces and parts on Etsy saved on a wish list. Can't wait!!

Steampunk.jpg

If you ever want that sword made...let me know :).
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A tattoo and a whole new wardrobe (:
  • dreamsofsomeday
    dreamsofsomeday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When I reach my UGW, I plan to buy myself a bikini and also maybe get a tattoo.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I have a few. When I reach my first goal of 100lbs lost, my husband and I are going to a resort that is a surf school/yoga retreat in Mexico. I have wanted to learn to surf for a long time! And I have never worn a bikini!

When I reach my goal weight which is 20lbs past the 100lb loss I really want to cover one of my tattoos with something better. I don't love the one I have and I dont want to feel self-concious about anything once I have hit my goal.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The tatt in my ticker :bigsmile:
  • xxshannonxgerardxx
    Options
    i'm going to go on a huuuuuuge shopping spree. ^_^
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    my treat will be getting to witness my ex who cheated on me kiss this *kitten*!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Headshots so I can bring them with me on auditions.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My fourth tattoo.

I have it drawn up and pinned to my wall at work
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    hmmm i actually haven't thought about it. maybe a bikini as i usually wear tankinis......cute tiny clothes that i've never been able to wear and maybe at least 1 really really slutty outfit. lol just because i can pull it off finally......:P
  • adjohnson710
    adjohnson710 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tattoo. I've been holding out on a piece for a while. I really want this one to mean something. Thinking of a feather that is tied to an anchor.
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Okay I've found some Cosplay I'd like to treat myself too.

This 200063_10150145956449617_103137454616_6413953_959127_n.jpg

or this
    10230_175372689616_7534862_n.jpg

or maybe this?
    steampunk-cosplay-5.jpg
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i was supposed to get a hair cut 20 lbs ago, just getting one today. my other goals are new workout clothes, new underwear, and a whole new wordrobe. but i dont have any money so i probably wont be rewarding myself.
  • rebeccadoudak
    Options
    The third cosplay idea is my favorite!