What is your goal weight treat?

Replies

• 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    bump to re read later but I'll reply now :)

My treat is a shooping spree! ($600 just for new clothes is being added up!)
    I also had mini goal treats which were things like mani pedis and shoes (stuff that I would still be able to wear when I lost more weight) buut recently I've decided to reward myself with an hrm, a new scale, a digital food scale and new runners.... I'm a junkie.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    when I hit my first weight loss go ( 3 pounds away!) I'm treating myself to Borderlands 2 and a Sims 3 expansion pack :)
    I love Sims 3! I have all the add ons except for fast lane stuff!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member

This is my kind of bikini (never worn one), though I'm not crazy of the photo (not gonna lie...scared of butterflies XD)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    OMG you just reminded me that I wanted some costumes off Etsy when I'm to my goal weight, probably vintage dress of some sort for Halloween or something.
    Something like this. I have pieces and parts on Etsy saved on a wish list. Can't wait!!

Steampunk.jpg
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    PRIDE! I don't want anything else. My hard work and dedication will lead to self pride once I hit (and maintain) my weight.

Pride is good enough for me.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    ~ More " 21 " moments in life ~

( A lot more !!! )
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    I want to get my back piece finished up and get a new 2 piece swimsuit.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    i bought myself an hrm when i met my goal body fat %, when i am able to run an entire 5k i am buying the race series shirt (not included in price of the races), maybe when i can do a 10k ill get my next tattoo, and along the way i have treated myself with little things like pedi's, new clothes, etc.

however, i dont have any one big thing planned except to feel fantastic about myself.
  • Funsoaps
    A few things:
    A "real" trip away, like Hawaii with the hubby with new bathing suit.

When I get to my goal weight I will also do these things;
    be proud to get lots of my pictures taken
    Go zip lining and jet skiing with my family
    run 5k, do push ups, and pull ups
    wear a hot dress, with heels.
  • Funsoaps
    Well my first big goal weight is to be under 200lbs. I started at 274. I am 19-20lbs away from that. And I want to get a Coach purse.
    Once I hit my final goal weight a new wardrobe! And maybe a vacation with my husband and daughter.

Awesome goals and good job on the wt. loss!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    when I hit my first weight loss go ( 3 pounds away!) I'm treating myself to Borderlands 2 and a Sims 3 expansion pack :)

My kind of reward!
  • Funsoaps
    Sexy boots!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    my treat will be getting to witness my ex who cheated on me kiss this *kitten*!

Oh sweet revenge :smile:

very sweet :)
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Hadnt thought about an ugw treat but I love the boudoir pics and tattoo idea.
    Thinking the pic idea would hold me accountable to maintain hugely as I have a visable reminder as to what I look like cause you know that baby is getting framed and put up after all my hard work :)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    I don't have a goal weight anymore, I'm just planning to eat well BUT when I get rid of the remaining obvious flab (2lb to go, maybe less) I'll go nuts and have a couple of pints of decent ale, something that has been completely off-limits ...

The wine is nice and all but I do fancy a beer ... and a curry ... <mmmmm>
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    I mean this is the most respectful way and it isn't intended to be snarky but I am treating myself to great health hopefully and a long life also hopefully.
  • For my first goal, 20 pounds (about six pounds until that one), I plan to go blonde again. I would probably have done this either way, but I feel like it won't hurt to make it a goal. :) Then for my second goal, under 200 (got 44 pounds to go), maybe a couple new pairs of jeans (I'll probably need them, even though I have a bunch from when I was smaller!). Then for my third goal, 175, a bellybutton piercing. And (if I'm not already at a comfortable size) once I get to the size I want to be, probably around 155 (a total loss of 102), a pair of jeans that are over $50 (since I only spend $11-25 on them now).
    I don't want to reward myself too much since I did all of this to myself, but small rewards won't hurt.
  • zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    Okay, I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely looking forward to being able to buy something that I feel totally HOTTTTTT in, when I'm okay to wear a bikini (I live literally 10 minutes from a Gulf of Mexico beach in the summertime) and when I don't have to avoid certain stores when shopping because I automatically know that their clothes don't fit me.

That is all the reward I need. :D
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    belly button piercing and to also to begin looking for my wedding dress! :D
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Being at a healthy fit weight again. That is the BEST reward!