To wax or not to wax???

Options
124»

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    wax the shoulder and back. as for the chest, i say just trim so it's still there, but at least it's under control. lol

Says "Jersey pump". I supppose you could get a nice orange spray tan also. Maybe gel your hair up like Pauly D or whatever those Guido guys go by...

:tongue:

screw the spray tan- get a real tan in a can. lol
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    wax the shoulder and back. as for the chest, i say just trim so it's still there, but at least it's under control. lol

Says "Jersey pump". I supppose you could get a nice orange spray tan also. Maybe gel your hair up like Pauly D or whatever those Guido guys go by...

:tongue:

Well, as I live in S. Florida, getting a tan is not a problem..
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with some hair on his chest! yum!
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    just as i tell my husband: MEN have body hair. BOYS dont. And I like grown men not little boys :P
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    All i have to say is watch the movie 40 year old virgin!!! lol
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    All i have to say is watch the movie 40 year old virgin!!! lol

kelly clarkson!!!!
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Since nobody else has asked, and I'm totally letting my geek flag fly, but is your name actually Sil Marillion or is it a reference to the J.R.R. Tolkien book?

About the hair issue... if you feel overwhelmed by it, maybe just get part of your chest done, like, the abs and out past your nips or something, and thin a little of the rest? Your pic doesn't look too crazy to me... as long as a shirtless guy doesn't have a hair halo when he's backlit I'm fine with it. Otherwise I stare a little... just because I'm entranced, not grossed out or anything, but it gets me. :tongue:

edit for spelling
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    you can always distract with humor.

superman-chest-hair.jpg
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    Since nobody else has asked, and I'm totally letting my geek flag fly, but is your name actually Sil Marillion or is it a reference to the J.R.R. Tolkien book?

About the hair issue... if you feel overwhelmed by it, maybe just get part of your chest done, like, the abs and out past your nips or something, and thin a little of the rest? Your pic doesn't look too crazy to me... as long as a shirtless guy doesn't have a hair halo when he's backlit I'm fine with it. Otherwise I stare a little... just because I'm entranced, not grossed out or anything, but it gets me. :tongue:

edit for spelling

Wound't it be so cool to have a name like SilMarillion!... but sadly it is just a screen name.... my real name is Rowan....
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    I whacks myself everyday........wait I think we're talking about different things. Nevermind carry on.

^^^:laugh:

I guess I'm the minority, I don't like body hair at all. If waxing is your guilty pleasure you may want to try it and see if you like it, if not it will just grow back.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I think chest hair is gross, same with back hair...TOTAL turn off for me. too scratchy and, well ***shudders***

it's like a big scratchy muff on a guy's chest. If I wanted to cuddle with cookie monster, I'd cuddle with cookie monster.
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    DayumStraightIAmEllie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A nice smooth chest is friggin hot!
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    I personally like chest hair. But you don´t look particularly hairy on your pic.
    If it is too much on the shoulders and back and you don´t feel comfortable with it, try to wax it. If you don´t like it, it will grow again.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Personally I say wax it...if not then shave it. I love a smooth chest. I just feel like if I have to keep myself up when it comes to hair my man should too. Hate it when my bf let's his hair get all wild and crazy.

Bump! And the bare chest is hot and doesn't get "in the way"....
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options

:tongue

Well, as I live in S. Florida, getting a tan is not a problem..

I live in SFL too and I say Do It! I think you are asking because of your environment/lifestyle so I say go for it and see how it turns out for you. You can always let it grow back.
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love body hair on guys. Don't do it!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    Well, after the reading all the replies to my original question, I am going to continue what I've always done... wax my back shoulders every 4 to 5 months, and just trim the chest hair..... ;-)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Tom Selleck.

tom20selleck.jpg

That is all.
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Chest hair reminds me of 40 year men, if you are going for the younger look rid that ****.

Does anyone else think that chest hair has anything to do with age? I've seen men in their 20s with so much chest hair that it was stickIng out of the collar around the throat. I have seen men in their 60s with very little chest hair.

Personally, I don't like the chest hair. Nothing looks nastier on me than a hairy chest with sweat rolling down it. Just my opinion. Not speaking for anyone else.

Tom

:smile:
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Tom Selleck.

tom20selleck.jpg

That is all.

Okay, proof that men kept their chest hair 40 years ago. There was also a time when women didn't shave their legs, (and that's okay too). To each his own.

:smile: