Female pubic tattoos- hot or not?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I don't have one yet but I plan on getting one- therefore, I think they are SWEET! (According to the pictures on google- the inner thigh counts, which is where I plan on placing mine :happy: ) I believe it will be painful due to the sensitive area/skin but to sound cliche "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I think if they are tacky and used to shock/tantalize the opposite sex, not a great idea. If they are thought out and have meaning to the wearer- then I think they are awesome.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I dont find it unattractive, but I like the scenery down there just the way it is. :wink:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.

Most tattoo artists charge more money for certain areas of the body. That is the way it was when I lived in Virginia. Arms, legs, hands, feet were cheap. There was a 25% increase for the torso areas (stomach, back, chest, sides) and 50% increase for any "private" areas of the body.

I've never heard that, any time I've gotten pricing it's all related to size and colour.

When I lived in Hampton Roads Virginia, that is the first question they asked, where on the body, then the size and what idea of a tattoo you wanted.

All of these things went into it.

I just got a back piece started a couple of weeks ago and was asked where at because they charge more for certain areas of the body.

That is fine and makes sense. But she said he tried to charge her a lot to make her not want to do it. IMO, a professional artist would simply say they weren't comfortable working on that area. My tattoo artist didn't bat an eye. That's when I knew he was the right artist for the job.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I dont find it unattractive, but I like the scenery down there just the way it is. :wink:

I like your scenery. :flowerforyou:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

Dense forests and native creatures
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Tattoos? So HOT! Its gettin hot in here, so take...
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I dont have a tattoo.. when people ask " what you dont have a tattoo why?" I say " would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari " :laugh:

yes. If owned a Ferrari, I would put a bumper sticker on it. The bumper sticker would say "bada$$"
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have writing on my hip bone but personally I wouldn't have a tattoo lower x
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Seems really trashy. Just remember, you will have that tattoo FOREVER even when you're an 80 year old grandma. Something to think about...
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    about as hot as it gets. that and on the side of the torso, and upper legs
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It's not un-attractive, but can give people the wrong impression, because people are idiots, a person is smart. :)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Seems really trashy. Just remember, you will have that tattoo FOREVER even when you're an 80 year old grandma. Something to think about...

So, she's gonna be one bad *kitten* g-ma!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I really wouldn't want something permanent on that area of my body. At least a piercing you could remove if you really feel like doing a body modification down there. And that area is already too sensitive to sit through a tattoo. I couldn't care less if someone else decides they want one there though.
  • andrewlazenby
    Options

And? When I am eighty I am also likely to have wrinkles, liver spots, a stoop and arthritis... A tatoo is the least of my worries.