muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Evenly distributed.
    Buuut I do notice my little pudgy tummy and thighs get bigger first. lol
    This
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I carry the tiniest bit in my arms and legs and the rest is all on my stomache and back. I have no butt at all and Im scared that if I lose weight it will be concave. LOL! I'm really hoping that once I lose all my weight that my butt will have kept all it's fat and that I'll have a bit of a booty.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yes...apples, pear & evenly carried. I was a apple : ) all around the middle
  • kristinamariemc
    Options
    through the middle -- from the waist down through the tops of the knees :grumble:
  • tyoung8
    tyoung8 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love this topic! me and one of my best friends have been trying to loose weight together. We weight the same thing but we look totally different. She carries all of her weight in her chest and stomach and I carry my in my thighs and butt!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Stomach and boobs. I am alright with my boobs right now, I would be happy if I lost more there, but more concerned about the stomach. My body has shrunk a lot except for my stomach.
    Part of that is hereditary. I am built exactly like my mom and grandmother. I am smaller than them, but I still want a smaller stomach. I have started doing more toning along with my cardio to try to work on the stomach.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    If I happened to tell people what I weigh, I would usually get a response like, "You dont LOOK that heavy.....you carry your weight all over." Since its hard for me to tell, even in a mirror, I guess they know better than me. :)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Stomach and thighs. >_<
  • raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    My legs are the LAST thing that look good when loosing weight :(
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My thighs.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Stomach and nowhere else. Ugh. If I'm carrying even 10 extra lbs, I look pregnant!

Bump
  • zammex
    zammex Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tits, arms and legs.
  • Mirdir
    Mirdir Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Upper back (Think hunchback of Notre Dame), Upper arms, and my stomach above the bellybutton.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    90% in my stomach area! I have narrow hips and shoulders too so it makes it a pain in the butt to find clothes that fit right
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Boobs, booty and thighs.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Mostly in my stomach, there's a little extra all over, but my tummy makes me look like I'm pregnant sometimes.

I'm not pregnant just pleasantly rotund!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    The pages and no one has said "in my pants" yet?

Fine I will do it.

In my pants.
  • christacb
    christacb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am lucky, my weight is pretty much evenly distributed. I would say I am a pear or hourglass shape. I might carry a little more in my legs than anywhere else.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Stomach and nowhere else. Ugh. If I'm carrying even 10 extra lbs, I look pregnant!

Exact same here. My entire body is lean and firm while my stomach is gigantic.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Stomach and thighs :/