where do people carry their weight????

Options

Replies

• seantugers2
    Options
    70% of all my body fat is in my lower belly... used to look pregnant... now i just look my tummy is literally melting
  • darlenem12
    darlenem12 Posts: 18
    Options
    My husband says I carry my weight evenly everywhere, but I do notice the older I get, it seems to be going to my chest and stomach.:
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Evenly distributed.
    Buuut I do notice my little pudgy tummy and thighs get bigger first. lol

Yup, same here.
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd say in my thighs and belly. I carry it in my butt too, but I've never had any complaints about that!!! :smile: I agree with what someone else said. My boobs were the first thing to go. Wahhhhhh!!!
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    My *kitten*. :laugh:
    Doesnt really go to my thighs. which I guess isn't a bad thing.
    considering I'm a petite girl and my thighs don't touch but when I gain weight it goes straight to my *kitten*.
    I do gain weight though mostly in my arms :sad:
  • brianjackdixon
    brianjackdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    T and A.
    Booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere!

LOL. Mrs new booty havent heard that for years! made me laugh today! thanks
  • SGRhapsodos
    Options
    Butt, thighs, and hips, but I have a tiny upper body with rail skinny arms, no shoulders or boobs. If you look at my upper and lower body separately you'd think elwe're two different people!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thighs && Stomach
  • flutgos
    flutgos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lower stomach, chest and *kitten*. I think I just have a big *kitten* and won't be able to get rid of it. haha
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I commonly share the same pant size as someone 50-80 pounds heavier than me. Very discouraging.

I know exactly how you feel. My weight is carried mostly in my hips and thighs.

Ditto. I hate it. :sad:

I hate that I still hate it. :mad: I should have moved on by now. :angry: But I'm being honest. I'm not crazy about my shape and I never will be. But with the right clothes I can make myself look good.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Love handles! Or as I like to call it, my spare tire
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, boobs, and thighs! I typically fit into a size 3-4 times smaller than someone else my weight.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    arms, back and stomach
  • evajg
    evajg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mostly my stomach.....which they say is the worst healthwise :-(
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    breasts and butt
  • cjc0309
    cjc0309 Posts: 6
    Options
    Mine is all stomach and back area by stomach. It sucks so bad!! My legs are getting in shape with the running I have been doing, but not much is happening with the belly!!
  • aliciabutlerjohnson
    Options
    I look pretty proportioned most days, however, people of color tend to carry weight in their abdominal area. I am mixed and petite however, if i did not work out my weight would be my thighs because their muscular and I would struggle with muscular atrophy making them look larger and in my abdominals(color) especially at my age when women tend to lose testosterone and estrogen levels decrease. Europeans tend to be slim because they walk everywhere. I could go on hun. There are so many variables to this question. Its genetics, ethnic background and what we consume, and the hardness reality............age! hope this helped
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Ahah, I carry mine all over, pretty evenly. People who are the same height and weight as I am generally are about two to three sizes bigger.
  • LuAnnMarieP
    LuAnnMarieP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I probably carry more of it in my stomach now, but honestly, I am chubby all over. Maybe my nose...nah, that's chubby too! hahaha!:laugh: