• dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thighs and *kitten*. My boobs were the first thing to go >_>

^^^^ THIS :sad:
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Butt 4sure , then hips & legs , no matter what i do 4 weight loss i never can lose this butt. which drives my crazy cause i usually have to buy pants a size bigger to fit over the azz then are to big in the waist
  • Beautycurvepose
    Beautycurvepose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I carry mine in my BUTT, THIGHS and I would say boobs lol but big boobs runs in my family so yeah and arms but i would say a lot of it could be genetics so same height and weight isnt always going to give you the same frame :)
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Butt. :frown: To a smaller extent, hips.
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    Butt 4sure , then hips & legs , no matter what i do 4 weight loss i never can lose this butt. which drives my crazy cause i usually have to buy pants a size bigger to fit over the azz then are to big in the waist

I have the same problem, which is why I always say that women who are disproportionate no matter how thin might want to watch using direct weight on those areas because who the heck wants to get bigger?

I read that areas that have more fat may have a different mix of fat receptors and there's nothing you can do about it. People can't always change their proportions through dieting and exercise.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thighs....all thighs, legs and calfs over here!!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* and thighs.
    Waaaahh!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs, a**- but running has definitely helped me with this!
  • Chocolategurl1970
    Options
    My stomach,hips,thighs,and butt!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I commonly share the same pant size as someone 50-80 pounds heavier than me. Very discouraging.

I know exactly how you feel. My weight is carried mostly in my hips and thighs.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    25% hips/thighs, 10% stomach, and the rest on my @$$....%(#@%*@!!!!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thighs and *kitten*. My boobs were the first thing to go >_>

^^^^ THIS :sad:

So true. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I commonly share the same pant size as someone 50-80 pounds heavier than me. Very discouraging.

I know exactly how you feel. My weight is carried mostly in my hips and thighs.

Ditto. I hate it. :sad:
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    gut and thighs. >:(
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    I carry mine in my BUTT, THIGHS and I would say boobs lol but big boobs runs in my family so yeah and arms but i would say a lot of it could be genetics so same height and weight isnt always going to give you the same frame :)

One of my sewing fitting books illustrates that people with the except same measurements can look completely different. If you're trying to make a fitted garment the adjustments are going to be different based on whether you carry your weight evenly, in front or in back. Some people have high waists, others low, others average. It goes on and on. :laugh:
  • ravennyx
    ravennyx Posts: 40
    Options
    Inner Thighs and Stomach
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    from my neck down.
  • NeverEverEasy
    Options
    I pack the pounds on everywhere evenly so they say but if there was one place I would say my lower tummy and inner thighs, kinda weird though I guess.

~ Happy logging everyone. :))
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs for sure. I have a pretty small waist, but all my excess fat lives in my booty.