3rd month Heavy Lifting/Cardio results (Pics)

Options

Replies

• DonovanJM
    DonovanJM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! It's amazing what throwing around heavy objects will do for ones body!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! and I am not sure if I am the only one that noticed, not being creepy or anything but it REALLY lifted up your girls! keep up the great work, you are fabulous!

Not creepy at all, lol. It's true! It's also helped out with my backside too. Thanks!
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    I seriously LOVE your updates!! You look amazing!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Options
    congrats!! so much tighter!! I've been lifting for 2 months now and doing lifting and cardio for a month I cant wait to see my progress in 3 months!

Good luck! I can honestly say that if I can get results, anyone can. I don't even have to spend endless hours at the gym. My lifting takes me 30-50 min three times a week, and my cardio is 30-60 min twice a week. It's a lot less time consuming in comparison to the 3 mi runs I was doing five times a week, plus Zumba for an hour twice a week.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Options
    Bumping so people can read links and use them for success!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done keep going you look awesome, keep pushing the iron
  • BlondeQtTexas
    BlondeQtTexas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OMG !!! Now I am an old guy, and no guy young or old should actually ever use omg.....except when it is appropriate....OMG!!

LMAO!

And.... WEIGH to GO Cmonn!
  • brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Such great results in a short amount of time. Keep it up! Very inspiring.
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great girl!!!!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome ! I've been thinking I want to lift some and build muscle, and this is really motivating.

Great job - your results are SO incredible ! Thank you for posting pics and links and EVERYTHING! Just what I needed !

.:flowerforyou:
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow your tummy looks especially amazing! I just started heavy lifting on Friday and I hope I can see results like that as quickly as you!
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm getting ready to up my calories and start lifting as well. I'm off on Monday and I think it would be a good day to hit the gym in the mid morning and maybe it won't be crowded. I'm hoping for the same results in lifting my girls up as well as my backside! I'm trying to get mentally prepared to hang out in the part of the gym that is mostly men. I've never lifted before and I guess it will feel awkward until I get used to the equipment and the moves. I plan on hitting youtube up to see how these moves are done. I met witn a personal trainger, but can't afford the $140 a monthy they want, so having people like you to learn from is very helpful. I'm convinced this is what I need to see results. I'm meeting my son's girlfriend for the first time in Spokane Washington in August and I'm hoping that I will see changes by then. I need to measure myself and take some pictures :embarassed: I know this will help in my motivation.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Impressive....very nice work!!! Thanks for sharing all the additional info too, sounds much like what I am doing / want to do!!!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Options
    Wow your tummy looks especially amazing! I just started heavy lifting on Friday and I hope I can see results like that as quickly as you!

I'm sure you will get similar results, if not even better! Just be sure to always take the extra time with form so you don't hurt yourself.

I've been on my recommended week break from lifting and I start again tmrw. I'm deloading to 50% of all my working weights and hoping to build back and and surpass my previous numbers. :D
  • DemiRaye
    DemiRaye Posts: 37
    Options
    you look great!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've really transformed your body!! Hard work pays off!! I do lift but have been slacking the last week. This motivated me to get back at it!! Congrats on all that hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • smorealloyquik9
    smorealloyquik9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! I've been researching weight lifting programs, mainly on bodybuilding.com, so this gives me a great place to start. I hadn't considered upping the calories, so I will definitely try it out as well. Thanks for taking the time out to write out your strategy!
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. My boyfriend happened to look over my shoulder and he couldn't believe it. I've been explaining to him about 5x5 for months and it's gone in one ear and out the other. He took one look at your pics and said "She did that in 3 months?3 MONTHS?". I think someone will be starting 5x5 soon. ;)
    As for me, I'm actually starting New Rules today so wish me luck! Hopefully I'll have some results to rival yours in 3 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!