3rd month Heavy Lifting/Cardio results (Pics)

Options

Replies

• amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You were one of my 'start 5x5' inspirations. Ive only been doing it for 2 weeks but am loving it! Thanks, and you look amazing!x
  • Mc_Queen
    Mc_Queen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I needed this today. Thank you!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look great! good job!
  • Joysuzhou
    Joysuzhou Posts: 29
    Options
    Amazing progress! Thank you for sharing tips and your success story!
  • mel128
    mel128 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Thanks for sharing.
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I needed this today! I'm starting back at heavy lifting today.
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your pic (only see a red x) but from the sound of everybody's comments, You must look AWESOME! =) I love weight training, you're right it makes all the difference. I just started recently and even though I don't have all my numbers and such down 100% I am still seeing a difference just since starting weight training. So congrats on your success and thanks for the links to some good info! :smile:
  • zee_baybee
    zee_baybee Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Great work!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Stunning results, congratulations!!! I'm starting the NROLFW this week and am SO looking forward to the added benefits of lifting heavy. I hope they are anywhere near as good as yours! :flowerforyou:
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow, that is a big change in 3 months, you look great!
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm really sorry but your boobs look amazing :D
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    U look amazing as is!
    but keep up the great work and good luck on your journey!
  • isk8nbessy
    isk8nbessy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! This is very helpful! You look fantastic! : )
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! Big difference!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. My boyfriend happened to look over my shoulder and he couldn't believe it. I've been explaining to him about 5x5 for months and it's gone in one ear and out the other. He took one look at your pics and said "She did that in 3 months?3 MONTHS?". I think someone will be starting 5x5 soon. ;)
    As for me, I'm actually starting New Rules today so wish me luck! Hopefully I'll have some results to rival yours in 3 months.

Thank you so much!! Even my own friends that don't see me on a regular basis have had that same reaction. It pushes me to keep going because I want to know that with each month I have progressed at least a little from the month before.
    Good luck with the program. I'm sure you'll love it!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the tons of support! It makes me even happier to know that so many of you are willing to try out lifting and see what it does for you too. Had it not been for the women here on MFP who post the results they get every day from strength training, I would've never known that FOR ME it would be the key to finally start achieving the results I wanted soo bad but never knew how to get. I'm glad I was able to do the same for many of you guys.

Feel free to message or add me as a friend if you have questions, want to get/give support or just share ideas.

Remember to start low with weights and take your time progressing because it's not a race and you don't want to get hurt. Good luck and happy lifting!
  • Alleyna7
    Alleyna7 Posts: 212
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous darling!! Congrats!!!
  • bmdk0510
    bmdk0510 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look amazing. Good job!
  • Deanna051
    Deanna051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!