Late 20's to mid 30's for most women

:devil:

bahahahaha
    ...and yet has a ring of truth to it...

x takes away his catnip x
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    Who the frack cares about Marylin Monroe?
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    when it starts to curve downward verses outward... belly, muffintops...rolls have curves but they are not curvy...
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Anyone who uses "real women have curves" to make themselves feel better about their bodies. Women without curves are for dogs. Or for bones. I can't remember how it goes.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Anyone who uses "real women have curves" to make themselves feel better about their bodies. Women without curves are for dogs. Or for bones. I can't remember how it goes.

And here I just always lived by the phrase 'real women have vaginas'
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Curvy = Your boobs > than your belly + Your Hips are wider or the same as your belly.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    curvy is a shape not size...

:drinker:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    >25% body fat

u mad bro?
    that is overfat, NOT curvy. just accept it & stop dreaming. Beyonce, Shakira, JLo, Scarlett Johansson, Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welsh, Sofia Vergara etc. are the true definition of curvy but look at them, they're fit & slim, NOT overweight.

I'm fat and I still consider myself curvy! My measurements are 47-37-49.

I'm fat and have curves FOR DAYS! :drinker:

867134_5363.jpg

bjixa9.jpg
    (Ignore the crazy hair! That picture wasn't meant to be posted online! hahahaha

And to those of you that have a problem with plus sized clothing being referred to as "curvy"...Who cares?! lol I'm sure all you fine ladies have far more important things to be bothered by than what someone chooses to refer to their body type as.

Anyone who has a problem with me calling myself curvy can suck it! :flowerforyou:

Here's a picture of me in my PJs!

2u9su1u.jpg

Still curvy! :tongue:

3599_10100224455912365_1320020543_n.jpg

See! Us fat girls can STILL be curvy so leave us alone skinny *****es! lol
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I like your spunk angelams!!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    I like your spunk angelams!!

hahahaha Thanks love! :heart:
  • angelams1019
    Options
    "Curvy" became fat when fat girls decided they needed to brand themselves with something that made themselves seem more appealing, usually accompanied by somehow trying to indirectly compare themselves to Marylin Monroe. Few things irk me more when someone shaped like a barrel calls themselves "curvy" yet the only curves on them are from the rolls on their back fat.

This.

A search for the hastag 'curvy' on IG will show you about 90% of women don't freakin' understand the meaning.

To me, it's like calling someone athletic because they happen to be slim, or someone skinny because they happen to not be fat. Body types are body types for a reason - let's be accurate here.

You ladies are acting as though you're offended that a "fat girl" describes herself the same way you do.

What you're really doing is showing more of your own insecurities rather than proving a point. If you think you look good, you should think that whether the term you use to describe yourself is used by someone else that isn't up to your standards. Nobody is going to see you differently...I PROMISE! (Unless you say DISGUSTINGLY ugly things like the above example...Then people may start to think you aren't as cute as you think you are. :wink: )
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I guess the worst is fat and not curvy lol....lucky me I'm a fat straight line :laugh:
  • GnomeLove
    Options

Naw man...you have to be bustin' at the seams with womanly goodness. Start eating Hot Pockets.
  • angelams1019
    Options

Naw man...you have to be bustin' at the seams with womanly goodness. Start eating Hot Pockets.

34543602.jpg
  • GnomeLove
    Options

34543602.jpg

tumblr_m3fsy8z6IB1rudgm1o1_400.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    tumblr_m3fsy8z6IB1rudgm1o1_400.jpg

:laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Round or a circle is by definition a curve the perfect closed curve so therefore obese=curvy. Jeesh people it's basic geometry.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Holy thread resurrection batman!