Dear Doritos

Options
Dear Doritos,

It has been a while since I have held you! I remember those days when we would spend alot of time together. You would sit on the couch with me and keep me company with your nacho cheeseness. You would even be with me at work sometimes and while I was just out and about. Your cousins, Blazin Buffalo Ranch and Spicy Sweet Chilli even would come by from time to time. And now I hear you even hang out at Taco Bell now!!!!!!! This is too much. I must say that out relationship must end. We can no longer spend time like we use to. I can never forgive you for what you've done to my figure. This relationship must come to an end for now. Ohh delicious Nacho Cheese Doritos, you will truly be missed but IT'S OVER!

Dear Miller Lite,.........

Replies

• 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've too had several "Dear...". Well said!
  • bli77
    bli77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Omg your post is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Dear Doritos,

It has been a while since I have held you! I remember those days when we would spend alot of time together. You would sit on the couch with me and keep me company with your nacho cheeseness. You would even be with me at work sometimes and while I was just out and about. Your cousins, Blazin Buffalo Ranch and Spicy Sweet Chilli even would come by from time to time. And now I hear you even hang out at Taco Bell now!!!!!!! This is too much. I must say that out relationship must end. We can no longer spend time like we use to. I can never forgive you for what you've done to my figure. This relationship must come to an end for now. Ohh delicious Nacho Cheese Doritos, you will truly be missed but IT'S OVER!

Hilarious! My letter would be to "red meat" although we still get together from time to time.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That was awesome! I have a few Dear John letters to write to some so called food as
    well! Good way to make it official!! lol
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Could you please say good bye to the Intense Pickle for me as well..We had some great times but it's over!

Thanks for the laugh ;)
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Looove this! Thanks for the laugh.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you do it! My love affair with Doritos and bid light lime continues... Tho we don't hook up nearly as often... Lol
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dear Doritos,

LOL- Love it!
  • brittlee82185
    Options
    hehehehe too funny :laugh:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    rotflmfao... hardd. wayyy to funny!!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Dear Pointless Sunday Morning White toasted bread dripping with butter........
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    love this!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    if only it was that simple to say good bye to fat lol

thank you for the giggle
  • pgmorgan
    pgmorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOL.. OMG I love this. I needed that laugh..

Dear Margarita ............
  • hedkell
    hedkell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You should try the baked doritos, they are very nice!
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you do it! My love affair with Doritos and bid light lime continues... Tho we don't hook up nearly as often... Lol

LOL ! Great post OP.

Prior to MFP I could eat Dorito's until I was sick. Then as soon as the "sickness" would subside I'd head back for "just a few more", licking my fingers after each plunge into the bag.

I haven't been able to break up with my Bud Light Lime though. We may have to continue with our "It's Complicated" relationship for a while longer.
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    LOL!!!! love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!