Dear Doritos

Replies

• Haha. Love it!
  • LOL silly
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks for this post. It made me laugh. I could probably write one to McDonald's. I never met a Big Mac I didn't love. Luckily, I haven't really craved it. I used to love Chicken McNuggets, but a friend ruined them for me. He kept referring to them as "Chicken McPoopies." Needless to say, the allure was gone.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Dear Potato Chips, .....
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    I can picture the "walk of shame" while sucking each cheesey orange finger.
  • MrsJaimeW
    MrsJaimeW Posts: 54
    This has to be my favorite post ever!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! My letter would be to cookies... any kind of cookies :)
  • I need to write a few letters to a few addictions myself! Thanks for the idea! This may work for me hmm!
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    HA!! love it! :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    I Love it and I assume the Dear Miller Lite is to be continued......:bigsmile:

I agree with everyone else..I got a bunch of Dear's I need to write down...
  • Dear,

fast food, fried food, and junk food...what he said :brokenheart: ..
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Very funny! I hope now that you have sworn your love to an apple or melon or berries.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Thanks so much for the much needed laugh!:laugh:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Dear Diet Pepsi and your sweet friend Reece's Peanut (my butter cup :heart: ): I can't see you anymore.....
  • TURNBACK27
    TURNBACK27 Posts: 32
    U MADE MY DAY TODAY i REALLY NEEDED THAT LAUGH
  • TURNBACK27
    TURNBACK27 Posts: 32
    U MADE MY DAY TODAY i REALLY NEEDED THAT LAUGH:laugh: :laugh:
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    I love it! I need to write one of these to Taco Bell. I swear, I would rather have Taco Bell than almost any other food on the planet -- including gourmet and fancy places.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Too funny!!!

Mine would be..

Dear any type of baked good......cookies, cake, brownies, pie..........
  • pg1946
    pg1946 Posts: 13 Member
    What a great letter - so funny and so true! Mine would read, "Dear tortilla chips and salsa.....and like you I have stopped this relationship!! Thanks for a good laugh today!!
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    I love it! I need to write one of these to Taco Bell. I swear, I would rather have Taco Bell than almost any other food on the planet -- including gourmet and fancy places.

Dear cheesy double beef burrito.... This post should go down in history os one of the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!