What OTHER weight loss things did you notice?

Options
124»

Replies

• toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Aside from the obvious health benefits of weight loss, what other pleasant, or not so pleasant, things did you notice after you lost weight?
    The good for me, is not having to hold my breath and cramp my stomach while tieing my shoes or cutting my toenails. :-)
    Iguess the only bad thing is, my clothes hang on me and I'm having to buy new clothes. Even my hats and shoes feel looser. :-(
    Have a GREAT day!
    Ciao, Marc

"like"
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    - my fingers look much leaner.
    - my shoe size dropped by 1 1/2
    - no more back pain
    - Ah...belts...Now I see why people need belts.
    - I can see my toes while standing up.
    - I can buy things that fit - and aren't sparkly, metallic or covered in sequins. :laugh:
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've noticed more room in the seats on an airplane(I can actually sit with my legs folded under me!), I can wear capris and not feel like my legs are logs sticking out of the bottom of them, I can wear yoga pants and not be embarrassed! The seats in the car are a bit hard on long road trips(I had to get an extra cushion)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!