NSV- Summer dress shopping! But are these yes or no?

Options

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster who said 1/3/5.

The white would be so cute with a floppy hat or even a more styled hat for "church" or whatever your sundress activity.
    The black is super sexy!
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    They all look good but the last one to me. If I had to pick which ones I like the best, I would say, "no, yes, yes, no, yes, NO WAY.
  • VeggieFace
    VeggieFace Posts: 56
    Options
    You look great! I like the solid color ones the best, the white, black and the last one I love the color. Of the pattern dresses I like the blue/green one the best, followed by the black and white with pink belt. Hope this helps!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    First off, I loooove your tattoos and hair. :D

My favorites are definitely the first and third ones - I feel like some of the prints may be overwhelming for day-to-day casual wear when your body art is so vibrant. The white one is especially adorable on you. The 5th one (white/black/hot pink) is really, really cute too. Definitely a winner for a summer evening or social event kinda dress.

The 2nd, 4th, and last ones are my least favorite. I think the 2nd one would be better with a different bra, though. The cut is very flattering on your. The 4th's print is a little much for my taste (but that's personal pref), and the last one is cute in a laid-back kind of way, but it isn't the most flattering of them all.

All in all, great finds! And congrats on wearing dresses for the first time! You really do look amazing. <3

All of this!
    Also, because you have a fairly slim hips, you want things to be more fitting up top to draw attention to your waistline and give that whole hourglass effect.. That to me is why no. 1 and 3 look great on you but those with the big waistbands are a bit naff..
    You have great body art too so I'd show that off and go easy on the prints.. maybe put more of the colour and patterns into your shoes but keep the clothes simple and feminine :)
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I think you have gotten every answer imaginable LOL but I will give mine to anyway...It seems to be general consensus that the last one does not fit your awesome body right....and I agree with that. The solid colors are great on you, but I think the black one might be a little more dressy or for night wear? Maybe cause of the longer in the back part. But you should still keep it cause it rocks! The black pink and white one I think is the best style and fit for you, you look amazing in that one. As for the floral ones...I think that the second picture (the first floral one) might not be the best. It is a great cut and design for you if it was a solid color. The colors in that one with all your awesome tattoos makes everything soooo busy looking...the fight each other for attention. But the other floral with the blue/green background works better cause a lot of your tattoos have a similar color in them....I think I saw where you really liked the second one though...if you are confident in it then no one can tell you not to wear it and they shouldn't but personally I think if you could find it in different colors or have one made the same with different fabric it would suit you better to show off your body, tattoos and dress all at once but not competing with one another.
  • Sirxx99
    Sirxx99 Posts: 43
    Options
    I like #2 and #3 for you.... I like the others as well but with your tats there is just too much going on and the low backs take attention off you and focuses on your ink.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    They all look very summery! <3 Very pretty. :flowerforyou:
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Solid colors suit you best. They all fit great.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I do my fishing at the lake, some people fish online.

HAHA! I was thinking the same thing - OP posts photos for "review" QUITE often.

Darlin - you are gorgeous. I would LOVE to have your figure. But, at some point, you have to start looking inward for approval.

1) BAM likes to come on all my posts and talk *kitten* to me because I don't eat clean. It's dumb.
    2) I wasn't fishing, but even if I was, so what?
    3) I don't have any friends I can ask, or rather any that would care. So I post here for advice because I really have no idea how to wear dresses.
    4) Thank you for the compliment wrapped in there lol
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Totally the green one - that looks awesome with your colouring :)
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I really like the solid black, and the solid white ones on you.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!

I ended up returning all of them except for the first white one and the black one. I actually exchanged the black one for a size smaller and it fits/looks much better! :D

I looked at looked and like another poster said everything in women's is sooo old looking while juniors cuts don't fit right... And the whole pattern thing gettin busy with my ink is true as well... I couldn't find anything else so I'm just givin up going to look. If I'm out and about and see something cool but this crap is exhausting. I wish I had a gf to take with me but I don't :(. O well. I've got a cpl dresses. I'll just stick to shorts lol (which is new to me too!!! lol)
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    The Black and Pink and Black are my 2 favs.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    One, three and four look beautiful on you with your tattoo work and figure.

The rest are either unflattering or too formal to be a summer dress.

EDIT: Glad to hear you picked two of the most beautiful dresses! :bigsmile:
  • arielgilb
    arielgilb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    first one - white looks great
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    1!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    All look great except the last one... doesn't flatter your great figure. my favorite and the one I think looks awesome on you is the black, pink and white one... it has a great top that flatters your chest.
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    I love the floral dress with the black sash on the black dress on you... btw AWESOME art work you are sporting.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I think #1 & 4 are great casual dresses! #2, 3 and 5 are a little dressier maybe for date nights in my opinion and I agree teh last one is not flattering, you have a hot body, you want clothes that fit it!!! ;)

^^^ I agree^^^^
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    the last one and the second one I wouldn't wear day-to-day (the second looks too fancy, and the last doesn't show off your amazing figure!)