For those of us with only 10-30 pounds to lose....

Options

Replies

• Elissalove
    Elissalove Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 35lb...and my weight has NOT budged one bit. In fact it's gone up (I'm weight lifting and doing EM2WL) but damn it's discouraging. I also didn't take measurements...but I will take "progress" pictures soon.

I've been the same weight for like, 4 YEARS! It just doesn't go anywhere...but I will stick with this lifestyle change and exercise diligently and hopefully see some change :)
  • Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    15-30 pound club for me too.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 25 more lbs! First 10 came off in a month and now I am stuck.

Grrrr.. the 10 lbs I just lost took me this long...................................

May 5th - 162.4 lbs
    May 12th - 159.0 lbs
    May 19th - 156.4
    May 26th - 156.4
    Jun 2nd - 157.4
    Jun 9th - 157.3
    Jun 16th - 157.4
    Jun 23rd - 157.2
    Jun 30th - 157.2
    Jul 7th - 157.4
    Jul 14th - 155.4
    Jul 21st - 158.3
    Jul 28th - 156.8
    Aug 4th - 156.8
    Aug 11th - 154.7
    Aug 18th - 156.7
    Aug 25th - 157.4
    Sep 1st - 157.4
    Sep 8th - 155.6
    Sep 15th - 154.8
    Sep 22nd - 153.8
    Sep 29th - 153.4
    Oct 6th - 152.8
    Oct 13th - 154.2
    Oct 20th - 152.4
  • susana67
    susana67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yeah I have been the same weight for the last 6 months, despite working out mon-friday solid and counting calories. I've even started strength training for 1 hour and I sweat more doing that than 1 hr cardio - what are we doing wrong!!!! REALLY want to lose the extra before xmas
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Finally lost 20lbs. It was a struggle getting there. Now I'm working on the last 10, and I'm stuck.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have about 10-15 pounds to lose...
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am so there...tick tick tick...just patiently waiting and working even harder...
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    aahhhh....this looks like my stats.. So frustrating. I am glad I have read about everyone here going through what I am going through. It's so much easier to gain. blah!
  • Domingueze2
    Options
    I just miss eatting regular food it all taest so good i weigh 142 pounds and run two miles 3 times maybe 4 times a day its only been 2 weeks since i watch what i eat but yes its hard.

erika
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yeah, my last 10 is hard. the body fat thing is also hard too cause i still have a long ways to go. i'm hoping by end of feb that i'm down by 5.
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have 12 - 13 pounds to lose ( 5 - 6 kgs). My BMI is a healthy 23 point something right now, but I have a small frame so I need to lose more to be really fit. It is sooo hard to lose these last kilos! I used to lose much faster when I started out. But I am in this for the long run, so patience is the name of my game. :D
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yup yup here too. I'm halfway there and so frustrated by my own lack of current motivation and how bloody hard these last 5 are. Not to mention I've probably gained a few back now win the holidays. I am struggling to get fit and toned. Everyone always thinks "you're already small don't lose anymore"...it's so hard because I have to be small AND fit for my work and because I know I look my best when I'm slimmer and fitter (toned). I wish people would cut me a break, it's hard to be skinny fat.
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I should say it is hard to be defined as skinny but flabby
    , I.e.: skinnyfat.
  • Taralm9045
    Options
    Yes! 10 more lbs to go! The only way I could lose it before was to starve myself and don't have the want to do that anymore so the weight would just stay. I go to the gym twice a day now like a freak, although ever since I started doing that, the pounds have been once again coming off. And I'm eating.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Got about 20 to go, losing at about 3-3.5 pounds a month right now.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I have two more pounds to lose. I lose about .2 pounds a week on average. Today I ate my TDEE. I know that as long as I'm at my TDEE or lower guaranteed ill lose. Since I figured this out its been so simple!
  • FitLifeDiva
    FitLifeDiva Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me!! I've been trying for a year now. I have 30 pounds to go!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    *grumble grumble* 11lbs to go, and both the scale and inches haven't changed in weeks. :sad:
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I little under 10lb to go and yip the last ten or so have been SLOW. Hoping these ones take a little less time, I tend to find I lose in chunks - a month or two no movement - then all of a sudden wooosh!! I guess for now my biggest goal is body recomposition, I wanna be fit baby!
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've got around 10lb to go until I reach goal, although I don't know how I'll look when I get there, so might want to drop some more and/or add muscle to tone up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!