For those of us with only 10-30 pounds to lose....

Options
It's SO HARD to lose those pounds! You're not very big..so your body needs less calories to exist...which means your deficets(sp?) are small, even on low calorie diet. I feel like I run a marathon (or more) for each pound lost! Patience patience patience..and work work work!!!

Haha. Anyone else in the 10-30 club?

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    me it's bittersweet
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.... I've been trying to lose the same 15-20 lbs for years....sigh.
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have about 12 lbs to lose...although, I like where my weight is now...I think it is more that I want to tone the butt and thighs! I am afraid if I lose much more weight, I won't have any boobies left! :frown:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 25 more lbs! First 10 came off in a month and now I am stuck.
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Here too. I have under 10 to lose and have been stuck. On this plateau. Forever. I've tried so many things, and am trying to be patient. I am just starting Power 90, no small feat for me at 52, but I am determined to do it.
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ditto! it took me almost 5 months to lose 30 pounds....although I'd like to lose another 20 and be at 140 it is going reaaaallly slow now :/
  • NALLOYD34
    NALLOYD34 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in this club and must say it can get very frustrating sometimes because the closer we get to our goal the harder it is to get it off. I have about 20 lbs to go to get to my goal weight. I just started counting calories Tuesday and going to weigh myself in the morning to see how the progress is coming along. I work night shift so on the days I work I have to adjust my meals carefully and awkwardly with my sleeping schedule. I use to love doing Zumba for exercise before I started night shift but since then I don't get the chance to do any exercise except for playing with the kids in the back yard or might get lucky and have time to walk. I really don't like drinking water but since I've started MFP I have been faithful about drinking the required amount like it or not! Guess it's a neccessary evil.
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    im with yall! i have 12lbs get my pre pregger weight then 25 be back pre wedding weight
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!!! I have about 7-12 more pounds to go and its driving me absolutely nuts!!! Seems the only time I can get weight off anymore is when I have a stomach bug which is rare like once a year rare :/. I have been at this same plateau for over a month after managing to lose 3-5lbs (depending on the day) and before then I was stuck for 14months!!
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It's taken me 3 months to lose 10 pounds.. I'm going on 4 months now and I still have 5 more pounds. It's a VERY slow process BUT it is so worth it.

I'm mainly just focused on getting the BF % down, can't rely on the scale when we have such a small amount of weight to lose compared to others.. It's just discouraging.
  • alisha232
    alisha232 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I lost 60 so far, but i'm struggling to get over this plateau!!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Uuuuhhh…. me! 8lbs to "goal". 18lbs to unrealistic goal, lol
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I have 15lbs left and will probably want to do another 5 after that, but we'll see. I'm more concerned with having a healthy body than with what the scale says. I know it's going to be a long road so I have adopted the whole eat more to weigh less theory and so far I'm very happy with it :)
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    I'll be the first guy to reply ...

I want to loose around 8lbs .. but would be happy to gain 8lbs also -- if it were muscle and I got tone with definition.... Its only been a few weeks since joining MFP, and I've lost 3lbs .. but now I am stuck at 170lbs mark.... :-(
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    me too! i want to lose 30 total, i have 20 to go. the first 10 went to easy, i was psyched! now i am getting discouraged because i seem to have stalled. :frown:
  • ellesince1993
    Options
    yes! the last bit of pudge is just on my stomach, and it is so hard to get rid of :/
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    Same....last 20 or so, up, down, up, down....
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have about 12 lbs to lose...although, I like where my weight is now...I think it is more that I want to tone the butt and thighs! I am afraid if I lose much more weight, I won't have any boobies left! :frown:

This is me too! Finally getting into my good jeans that I haven't worn in 2 years, but my boobs are disappearing! :( I also have about 12 lbs to go.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Yep. me too. after i had my 2nd child, i was stuck with this stubborn 20-25 pounds that refused to go anywhere. but now i started this site, and in the last month i have lost 12 pounds. but still have another 15 pounds to go. I'm sure the last 10-15 will be the hardest to lose. but i'm determined to keep working at it hard. i will get my body back.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have just barely under 10 to lose, and I am thinking it might take me as long as the other 32 lbs did.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!