My First 5k Obstacle/Mud Run & 80lbs Lost – Lots of Pics

Options
123457»

Replies

• yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great and that Mud Run looks like a blast :)
  • jmmoore1324
    jmmoore1324 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really look so incredible! Thank you for sharing your story! Just curious how long did it take you to lose the 80lbs? I am trying to lose a little over 50 lbs and it's nice to hear how other people have reached their goals.
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    This is awesome! I am training to run a 5k and would love to run in a mud run!
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! We have the same starting weight -I've been doing MFP since May 1, 2012 so you are an inspiration to me! Sorry about your foot! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really look so incredible! Thank you for sharing your story! Just curious how long did it take you to lose the 80lbs? I am trying to lose a little over 50 lbs and it's nice to hear how other people have reached their goals.

It took me a little over 7 months to lose it. I had some bad months and some good months. You have much less to lose than I did, good luck on your journey.
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats, you look amazing!!!!
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Because of this post I signed up for my FIRST ever run and yes it is a 5 K mud obstacle course

thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options
    Because of this post I signed up for my FIRST ever run and yes it is a 5 K mud obstacle course

thank you for the inspiration!!!

Oh my goodness! Yay!! I want to jump up and down for you, get ready for your new addiction. Can't say I didn't warn ya!!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    AHH! This made me a little emotional.

Such an amazing transformation - you are awesome!!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    AMAAAZING! CONGRATS!
  • whitneyjadebanker
    whitneyjadebanker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow - how amazing!!! First, you look fantastic!

And WAY TO GO on the race, so motivational :) We have very similar SW and I noticed in the comments that you mentioned starting running doing C25K - same here! Adding you.

I've been wanting to do a mud run there are a few in my area in the fall so I'm hoping to be able to accomplish one, and you've helped motivate me even more to up my goals to get there. You ROCK woman!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options
    Wow - how amazing!!! First, you look fantastic!

And WAY TO GO on the race, so motivational :) We have very similar SW and I noticed in the comments that you mentioned starting running doing C25K - same here! Adding you.

I've been wanting to do a mud run there are a few in my area in the fall so I'm hoping to be able to accomplish one, and you've helped motivate me even more to up my goals to get there. You ROCK woman!

You are so sweet. Keep me updated on how it goes!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!