Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken and very low calorie!

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Making the Frank's Buffalo Chicken tomorrow. I hope it turns out well. Thanks for the recipe.
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    bump....Someone find me a pencil! :laugh:
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 16griffin
    16griffin Posts: 20
    Options
    bump
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Tried this chicken over the weekend. It is deeeeelicious!!!
  • jakeandjrsmommy83
    Options
    Bump
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,362 Member
    Options
    Frank’s Buffalo Chicken

Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 bottle of Frank’s Hot Sauce (I used buffalo wing flavor)

1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix

Put chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle the dry ranch mix on the chicken breasts. Pour the entire bottle of hot sauce over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low on 6 hours. Shred the chicken up like you would for barbecue. Enjoy every bite!

Frank's Hot Sauce has 0 calories and the Ranch Seasoning is 80 calories for a small packet. The only thing you would need to calculate is your chicken. Very low calorie count!

You could make Pita's and add some lettuce and blue cheese sprinkles or even make a Buffalo chciken pizzza. I love to just eat it by itself.

This sounds sooo amazing!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I just found a similar recipe @ skinnytaste.com but it doesn't use the Ranch mix. Good idea and sounds awesome! And much better than getting the Tyson buffalo wings or something...i can almost taste the additives in the boneless wings.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I made this last week and it was really really good. I ate it with my yogart ranch dressing just plain and we loved it. In the past I've made it in the oven the exact same way mnus shredding the chicken and that comes out real good too. Only difference was in the crockpot it's much more juicy! Thanks again.
  • kcrozell
    kcrozell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have got to try this, thanks for sharing!
  • Jennlock2003
    Options
    Saving this for when it gets to cool weather football season - thanks!
  • pb47
    pb47 Posts: 1
    Options
    Frank’s Buffalo Chicken

Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 bottle of Frank’s Hot Sauce (I used buffalo wing flavor)

1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix

Put chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle the dry ranch mix on the chicken breasts. Pour the entire bottle of hot sauce over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low on 6 hours. Shred the chicken up like you would for barbecue. Enjoy every bite!

Frank's Hot Sauce has 0 calories and the Ranch Seasoning is 80 calories for a small packet. The only thing you would need to calculate is your chicken. Very low calorie count!

You could make Pita's and add some lettuce and blue cheese sprinkles or even make a Buffalo chciken pizzza. I love to just eat it by itself.
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bump! Yummy!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    save
  • Smudjie
    Smudjie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    how hot is that hot sauce...i can't handle too hot
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bump! Yummy!
  • Spunky50
    Spunky50 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks, looks yummy!
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I've been making this for about a year. We love it. We do put ours on a Kaiser roll and used mozzarella cheese. The only thing I do differently is wait until the last hour for the Franks Hot sauce.

My kids like it too.