40lbs + to lose before Christmas...thats right, I said it!

Options

Replies

• lyc9410
    lyc9410 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in!!! Add me please! :)
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that! I'd be so close to my goal weight and just in time to see my family for the holidays too.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    YAY CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    ADD ME PLEASE!! That will put me close to goal!!! :)
  • AuburnGirl2001
    AuburnGirl2001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have this goal as well. Add me please.
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That's right about where I am. I'm hopeful to get the last 40 off by Christmas! My mini goal is to be in the fabulous fifties by October and forties by November and maintenance mode by Christmas.
  • BobbieJeanDietQueen
    Options
    40 pounds by Christmas sounds GREAT!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is my goal as well (well its more of 50 by New Years but 40 by Christmas sounds good to me haha). I have lost 6lbs so far and I started around 3 weeks ago.

Fell Free To Add Me ^_^
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am in also! I started doing the C25K and am on week 3 so this will be a great motivator to keep me going. I have about 50 pounds left to lose and I would love to surprise my family with a skinnier me for Christmas. I did the math and it is about 26 weeks from today until Christmas so a 40lb loss would work out to 1.4lbs a week, definitly do-able! I am so excited I need goals to keep me going so I am aiming to do 2 lbs a week mostly by ramping up my work outs from 3x a week to 5x.
  • erinnia
    erinnia Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want in! Add me! :)
  • britniu
    britniu Posts: 1
    Options
    I am soo in! Add me please! :glasses:
  • AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too! I just did the math and would have to lose 2.35 weekly to meet the goal.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    40 lbs. would be pretty close to my goal weight, that would be an awesome Christmas present! Count me in!
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to join too! I enjoy a good goal and think I CAN DO THIS! :)
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just thought I'd update this and say, of the 42lb I said i wanted to lose (3 stone) I'm currently sitting at 13lb off! I've got 29lb to go, and 14 weeks to do it. It is still possible, but it's going to be tough!

How is everyone else doing?
    xxx
  • wiseguy4u
    wiseguy4u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in....need all the help I can get guys.
  • AurraSing23
    Options
    Ooooh...do we all get to buy a new Christmas outfit?? :bigsmile: Please add me!

New outfit? Might have to get a few more things than that! Yes--count me in and friend me. I've got more than 40 to go...but I'll keep you company along the way.

I'm getting married in October and want to feel good (I already feel better than just a few months ago).
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I have 23 lbs to lose, not quite 40. As I have my goals set now I wasn't set to his that until next spring but I've been losing a bit faster than my mini-goals. Count me in!