18 months and 99 pounds later (with pics) :-)

Options

Replies

• undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look faaaaantastic!!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!
  • christicake
    christicake Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you must feel so great! You look amazing. You are such an inspiration. I am so grateful that you posted this! Thank you so much!
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    amazing success :) Great job!!!!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Good job girl!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely beaufiul. how exciting to look and feel so good. you are absolutely radiant. thank you so much for sharing your success. you have to be one happy camper. continue to do good works. wow, amazing!!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Congrats girl! You look wonderful!!!!
  • vanguedes
    vanguedes Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations !!!! You are such a inspiration !
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight pretty much my entire life. I finally tipped the scales at 240 pounds and at 5'-4" my BMI was 40 making me morbidly obese! In January 2011 I decided to stop making excuses for myself and joined WW to help me get back on track. WW was very helpful because it was a real rude awakening considering portion sizes and carbs. I slowly introduced exercise by first walking then using the elliptical and then biking (which I love love love). It wasn't until August 2011 that I joined a gym, got a personal trainer and was introduced to strength training. Fast forward to February 2012 I started heavy lifting (which I love love love). The more research I did about healthy living and eating clean, I knew I needed to "graduate" from WW to take more control into what I was eating. My sister introduced me to MFP at Easter time and it is everything WW is not (mobile app kicks butt, awesome community, etc.) I switched over and started learning about BMR and TDEE. I found that I just wasn't eating enough for my activity level. I used several online calculators to figure out that calories I should be eating and increased my calories accordingly. I feel great and I have tons of energy for my workouts and daily activities!

My transformation is not complete yet. I reached my original goal of being a healthy BMI. But now I want to work on body fat % and fine-tuning my body. Here are some before and current pictures:

6696_216097840111_671160111_7749062_3283930_n.jpg

564318_3711933249814_1236659937_n.jpg

beforeandafter1.jpg

(this is my first time posting pictures in a thread, so if I screwed this up, feel free to fix it - thanks!)

WOW!!!! Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You look fantabulous :). Keep up the great work!
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Jaw literally dropped. Incredible work.
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great Transformation, all your hard work definitely paid off :)
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look incredible! Amazing work!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring! You look great!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss for words!! You did that and look AMAZING......You should be so so happy!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I loved reading your success story which included gradually fine tuning what and how you eat and how you gradually increased your exercise and strength training. Way to go! You are an inspiration to me! :flowerforyou:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Congrats to you!!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!