419 lbs. to 229 lbs. Today life is amazing!!

Options

Replies

• RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on your amazing loss!!!!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! What an amazing change for you!!! You probably added years to your life by doing that! :)
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wow! That IS amazing. Congratulations!!!
  • Redflava52
    Redflava52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    190 lbs lost!! My hats off to you! You should be very proud of yourself. You have given me inspiration!! Keep on trucking girl!!
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you should be so proud of yourself....absolutely amazing!!!! :-)
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. Great job and welcome to MFP!
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    You really are inspirational!!! Congratulations on dropping the lbs, but also on the fabulous health gains!!! Getting off so much prescription medication is AWESOME!!

Keep up the great work!

Oh, and Welcome to MFP.
  • PghCLTGal
    PghCLTGal Posts: 10
    Options
    Truly inspirational.

Welcome & thanks so much for sharing.
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Congrats on all your success! You look so good :)
  • LivYourDream
    LivYourDream Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Now thats something to be very proud of...you can do anything after that ....
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Holy crap your weight loss and your story are amazing! Such a difference, and you look so much happier as well! Good luck and I wish you continued success in your future! =)
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are smoking hot at 229 girl! Good for you! You will have to take some pictures when you hike the mountains. It will be great to see them!!
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look great thanks for sharing your story& pictures! I would live to be MFP friends I'm always looking for positive friends! :smile:
  • MThornburg74
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Gonna move some more today!!! You are awesome! Keep it up! You look fabulous! :happy:
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just found & joined MFP yesterday. I wish I had found this site a year ago when I started my new lifestyle. I weighed 419 lbs at my highest documented weight. Today I weigh 229 lbs. with 44 more to go to get to my goal of 185. The day I made the choice to lose the weight I never would have thought I would make it this far. I am 46 yrs old, I had many health issues from RA to high BP.. I was taking 8 pills a day, only take one pill a day now. I could barely walk to my own mailbox without giving out of breath, today I walk 3-5 miles a day and workout for an hour each day. I one day hope to go on a hiking trip in the mountains of NC., I know now that that is not just a dream, one day I will do it!!!...I also am looking for friends here to support me & to support them and keep each other motivated..so if interested please send me a request...Thanks to all & have a beautiful day!!

So great a story and happy for you that Big Pharma is missing your pill business. That being said, whatever you did have to take kept you alive long enough for you to solve many of your issues yourself, almost always the best way. Way to go. Good luck.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Your success is motivation!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This is awesome...you are looking amazing....glad you are here!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I just started this journey, would love to support you and learn from your success. Add me as a friend!
  • hellotiger
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration!

And I'm sure you WILL go on that hiking trip!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!