419 lbs. to 229 lbs. Today life is amazing!!

Options

Replies

• jenniferrebekahsands
    Options
    Amazing...simply amazing!! You are incredible and inspiring! I, too, found MFP just a few days ago. So far the people here are fantastic and a great motivator. The tools like the food and exercise diaries are great and I think will be a huge benefit to you on your journey.

Feel free to friend me if you want supporters. From the looks of it you can and have done this on your own, however, it's nice to have cheerleaders every now and again.

Again, you are beautiful and incredible! Thank you for sharing your journey. Stories like this keep me going each day as I baby step toward my goals!

Thank you!
    jen
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump you are amazing. I am struggling with the first ten! Be proud, very proud
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    You rock!!! You look amazing!!
  • myjetta3
    myjetta3 Posts: 12
    Options
    AMAZING work!
    It is wonderful seeing this can be done!
    THANKS FOR POSTING!!!!!!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome and amazing work thus far!!
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Wonderful Job, such an inspiration you are, I would love to be a friend and support you!!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I knew that sweet face looked familiar. I am proud to call you my friend. Congratulations on your journey and I'm sure glad you found this place.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wowsa! Great job and very inspiring. You are a beautiful women ... this is your time!!! Keep up the great work!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, I am glad you found the site to make it to your goal... this community is fantastic.

You should be very proud of yourself.
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your weight loss you look fabulous
  • Moosical
    Moosical Posts: 23
    Options
    Amazing! ;D
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    WTG! You are AMAZZZZING!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome WOW!!! That is something. Congratulations
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!! Cheers to you!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I have reached my goal recently. But I also have hiking the mountains in NC on my list of MUST DO's.........I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • reviewboy
    reviewboy Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey, and walking is still a chore, so thanks for the inspiration!
  • tuttleme
    tuttleme Posts: 2
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring. You give me hope that I can get down to my goal. Thank you.
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! So inspirational...
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look wonderful!
  • Chinadollpuss
    Chinadollpuss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!