• sfarrell1359
    sfarrell1359 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4lc5lB6wJ1rs9g79o1_500.png

Love this!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You know what irked me more than anything? I paid $9.99 to download this crap on my iPhone and once I realized what a terribly written story it was, full of repetition and boring sex scenes, I couldn't even GIVE my purchase to someone who might actually enjoy it.

Lesson learned. Never purchase a book I'm on the fence about unless it is the physical copy that can be donated!

And for anyone who wants REAL kink with a well written story, check out the Sleepy Beauty series by Anne Rice that a few people have mentioned. They are fantastic and you will read them over and over again.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I did not like the book at all. It was boring, the sex wasn't hot at all and the BDSM? Um, right. Where was that again? Oh right! He spanked her then hit her with a belt. Ooooh stand back people! That's RACY! Seriously, sex in my real life is hotter, kinkier and way more interesting than that book!

As for the Sleeping Beauty series . . . I didn't care for it. I read the first two and didn't bother with the last one. It was very repetitive. If you read the first book the second is basically the first only set in a different place. I figure that the third one would be the same so I didn't bother.
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have read all 3 and LOVED LOVED LOVED them!!! :) When I finished the third one, I was like.... what now??!! lol