Week 2 July 29 - 200

Week 3 August 5 - 199 Woohoo :)

228075.png

YAY ... Welcome to ONEderland!!!!
    cheer_leader_3.gif
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Thanks so much for starting thread. This has been a great motivator for me. I love being able to Keep track of my different weight loss goals through this thread. I just realized something if I continue to lose weight as MFP says I am supposed to, I should weigh 168.20 by my three year anniversary with my fiance. I know I may not reach that even if I keep doing as well as I am, as sometimes are bodies just decide to stop losing, but would that not just be awesome. To give you some perspective, i have not been below 170 since highschool and I am 23. I can't even imagine what it will be like when I reach 145 ( hopefully by Christmas). I just can't tell you how excited I am. Sorry for the rambling. I am just so excited!

Don't apologize, that is what we are here for. Whenever you have a question or problem, bring it here or in any other thread you are in. Someone should be able to help you. That is what MFP is all about. :bigsmile:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Ok, today is my normal weigh in day and I'm at 295!!!!! Woo HOOO!!! I'm so excited. After posting my weight on here on Wednesday I was kind of down but then on Thursday morning I saw a couple of pounds less and then this morning I'm down 4.8 pounds from last Friday's weight. I am super torqued. Don't know what the difference was but I'll take it and be glad. Now just push me to keep on this track and not "treat" myself for my success all weekend.:embarassed:
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    :noway: FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS?!?!?!???

I had programmed myself to stay away from this aisle at the grocery store. I strictly only shop in produce, poultry, canned goods, frozen veggies, and dairy...with an occasional stroll to the bread aisle for english muffins or my newly discovered addiction - sandwich thins. But yesterday, I decided I was going to pick up some baked chips for the rest of the family and have only veggies with my sandwich. I was looking at the difference between baked lays and baked ruffles when, for some reason, my eyes were drawn up to the top rack. Ruffles Lights? I picked up the bag and...get this... :bigsmile: ...they were...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: ...FAT FREE!!!!! :love: I couldn't believe my eyes. :noway: So I got them home and counted out 15 (the serving size lol) and they were great! I don't know if it was because I hadn't had potato chips in a really long time, but I didn't taste a difference. Dinner was GREAT last night! lol :blushing: even though I was lazy and fixed sandwiches with chips and a banana.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Start Date July 18 - Starting weight 186.0
    Week 1 July 25 - 186.0
    Week 2 August 1-186.0
    Week 3 August 8 -186.0
    Week 4 August 15-186.0
    Week 5 August 22-186.0
    Week 6 August 29-

Okay, here is what I am doing. I have been doing P90X now for 10 weeks. At the end of August will be my last week, so I am going to wait until then to weigh in. I have been working really hard and I feel a lot of changes. My clothes are fitting better and I feel great. I don't want to discourage myself with the number right now.
    I do still have the goal to lose the last 20 pounds before my birthday in October. Then maybe a few more before Christmas.
    I wish everyone the best of luck with your loss. I will continue to come in and encourage people. I hope this is okay to continue on this board with everyone.
    Have a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    :noway: FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS?!?!?!???

I had programmed myself to stay away from this aisle at the grocery store. I strictly only shop in produce, poultry, canned goods, frozen veggies, and dairy...with an occasional stroll to the bread aisle for english muffins or my newly discovered addiction - sandwich thins. But yesterday, I decided I was going to pick up some baked chips for the rest of the family and have only veggies with my sandwich. I was looking at the difference between baked lays and baked ruffles when, for some reason, my eyes were drawn up to the top rack. Ruffles Lights? I picked up the bag and...get this... :bigsmile: ...they were...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: ...FAT FREE!!!!! :love: I couldn't believe my eyes. :noway: So I got them home and counted out 15 (the serving size lol) and they were great! I don't know if it was because I hadn't had potato chips in a really long time, but I didn't taste a difference. Dinner was GREAT last night! lol :blushing: even though I was lazy and fixed sandwiches with chips and a banana.
    I have also had the lite version many times. I really like them too. I didn't really taste a difference either. Definitely a good find.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Ok, today is my normal weigh in day and I'm at 295!!!!! Woo HOOO!!! I'm so excited. After posting my weight on here on Wednesday I was kind of down but then on Thursday morning I saw a couple of pounds less and then this morning I'm down 4.8 pounds from last Friday's weight. I am super torqued. Don't know what the difference was but I'll take it and be glad. Now just push me to keep on this track and not "treat" myself for my success all weekend.:embarassed:

That is fantastic!!! WHOOOHOOO!!! Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 18 - Starting weight 186.0
    Week 1 July 25 - 186.0
    Week 2 August 1-186.0
    Week 3 August 8 -186.0
    Week 4 August 15-186.0
    Week 5 August 22-186.0
    Week 6 August 29-

Okay, here is what I am doing. I have been doing P90X now for 10 weeks. At the end of August will be my last week, so I am going to wait until then to weigh in. I have been working really hard and I feel a lot of changes. My clothes are fitting better and I feel great. I don't want to discourage myself with the number right now.
    I do still have the goal to lose the last 20 pounds before my birthday in October. Then maybe a few more before Christmas.
    I wish everyone the best of luck with your loss. I will continue to come in and encourage people. I hope this is okay to continue on this board with everyone.

It sounds like you are doing great! I hope you measured yourself so you can really see the differences. Sometimes we do just have to ignore the scale. So your plan sounds like just what you need. Think of all the muscles you are building. Hooray! :flowerforyou: :drinker: You are doing awesome!:bigsmile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Oops, I didn't think I double clicked. Oh well.:tongue: Have a great weekend everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone:smile:

I am still around. Missed last weeks weigh in...so I am holding out until this Wed. Hope to see a BIG loss. I just got a New Nordic Treadmill yesterday, can't wait to you it today for my workout. I am leaving again for a 4 day camping trip back up in the White Mountains, next Wed. afternoon. I plan to workout everyday and really stick to my good eating all day so I can have a drink by the fire every night. We are going with friends. This trip is going to be HARD!!

YIPEEEE on all the weight losses last week:flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So I was doing well last week until I got stressed with school. But I am back on track again today. I ate 2 eggs scrambled this morning and a strawberry smootie. I am planning on having some fresh carrots and cucumbers this afternoon. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do for a workout...pur basement is flooded so I can't go down there. I am debating on the elliptical up stairs or going for a run or bike ride.

Hope everyone has a healthy day!!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 15 - Starting weight 185 lbs.
    Week 1 July 22 - 185.6 ( +.6)
    Week 2 July 31 - 186.8 ( + 1.2) 4 days in Vegas

Week 3 August 5 - 187.2 (+.4) (2.2 GAINED since starting :frown: )
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Not making myself a priority has caused this....I MUST CHANGE! so many of you are doing great! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there gang. I just wanted to tell you all that I went and got myself a Heart Rate Monitor. It's a Suunto t3c. It apparently does everything but make dinner for you. I'm excited ... and I'll be even more excited when I've figured it out. Wish me luck my friends. It's at times like this I wish I was a Tech Geek.

7167ce21-f351-442d-ba32-3c09abd190af.jpg
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    So I stayed within my calories all day!!! I actually have 290 left (mostly exercise) and I even went out to dinner :noway:. I can't seem to eat another bite though. I even got in a very difficult bike ride today. I am so proud of myself...I just hope that i can keep it up.

I hope that everyone had a great day and is ready for weigh in on Wednesday. :flowerforyou:
  • jkroc
    Options
    Hi there gang. I just wanted to tell you all that I went and got myself a Heart Rate Monitor. It's a Suunto t3c. It apparently does everything but make dinner for you. I'm excited ... and I'll be even more excited when I've figured it out. Wish me luck my friends. It's at times like this I wish I was a Tech Geek.

7167ce21-f351-442d-ba32-3c09abd190af.jpg

Good Luck on getting it all figured out:wink: I too would be at it for ever. I am not a tech geek:laugh:
  • jkroc
    Options
    So I stayed within my calories all day!!! I actually have 290 left (mostly exercise) and I even went out to dinner :noway:. I can't seem to eat another bite though. I even got in a very difficult bike ride today. I am so proud of myself...I just hope that i can keep it up.

I hope that everyone had a great day and is ready for weigh in on Wednesday. :flowerforyou:

GREAT JOB your :smokin: !!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I hope you all have a great weekend :bigsmile:

have a wonderful & healthy day :smile:

:flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    Good morning all.

I have a dilemma this week. My b-day is Thursday and I know I will probably be a little off track...or maybe alot. I am going to try REALLY hard to make good choices. But I am SUCH a cake person...and I LOVE to bake. My god daughter's b-day is Thursday also...she has requested a cake on her b-day and 3 dozen cupcakes for her b-day party Saturday. My plan is to be realistic about this and allow myself a taste...:blushing: or two. I am baking a cake for myself too - but plan to take it to my moms (she has 4 teenagers and my dad there who will gladly take it off my hands :wink: ) to cut and leave it there! I will allow myself one hearty piece. But, the catch is that today thru Wednesday I have to push...stick to my workout and eat only fat-free/low-fats. I know I'm suppose to get a certain amount of fat each day...but not getting it all for a week or so shouldn't hurt so bad should it? I don't plan to skip out on my calories...just the fat! Do you think this is a big deal?
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    So far I have done well again today, I ate 2 scrambled eggs and a strawberry smoothie. I am so proud of myself. I am hoping that I can get through 2 days of staying within my calories. :happy:

Have a great healthy day!!:flowerforyou:

What did you have for breakfast?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Breakfast was Quaker oatmeal with skim milk and timmy's coffee with milk .... mmmmmm. But the scale wasn't my friend this morning ...
    fat-scale.jpg