flirting bad?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    why is it only a handful of girls on here want to flirt?

Maybe it has to do with the whole "being here for your own fitness and well being and not to get laid" thing...

Just a thought.

I have to agree with luke on this one
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Have you tried PMing them pictures of your junk? Chicks here dig it man.

People actually do that?

PSSH! And you wonder why girls don't firt with you too!

Uhhh - NO!

Whaaaa??? Girls don't like that? Calling all exhibitionists -- send me your junk.

garbage.jpg

I hope my junk doesn't offend anyone...

WOW that is the biggest junk I have ever seen
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    whenever i post something, that is when the thread tends to fizzle out and die... so i never get the opportunity to flirt/be flirted with lol
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    whatever. people turned this question into something it wasn't meant to be. I can probably bench more than anyone on here can squat.

Oh how I don't want to reply to this stuff, but this just REQUIRES it.

Without question your douchebaggery is at such a high level, that I'm pretty sure that my fat butt would be able to pull more tail than you ever could.....I feel sorry for you, because lack of action has obviously started to affect you.

SMDH

(and I'm able to say a douchebagish thing like "pulling more tail" because I'm married, so I'm obviously not trying to meet women in that manner.)=disclaimer to respectable folks.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    whatever. people turned this question into something it wasn't meant to be. I can probably bench more than anyone on here can squat.

Oh how I don't want to reply to this stuff, but this just REQUIRES it.

Without question your douchebaggery is at such a high level, that I'm pretty sure that my fat butt would be able to pull more tail than you ever could.....I feel sorry for you, because lack of action has obviously started to affect you.

SMDH

(and I'm able to say a douchebagish thing like "pulling more tail" because I'm married, so I'm obviously not trying to meet women in that manner.)=disclaimer to respectable folks.

*Like*
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    You probably can't even pick up your dignity after this!!

Holy Crap, I think I just gave myself a hernia LMAO!
  • MAYONNAISESANDWICH
    Options
    ewwwwww
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    why is it only a handful of girls on here want to flirt?

I see what you are trying to do there.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    If you can't find people to flirt with here on my flirt place, I recommend you get professional help.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Some of us are cyborgs and only experience a limited range of emotion. It happens. Try not to take it too seriously.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other women, but I don't flirt becasue I'm married. Even if I did, I would flirt with men I know; I'd NEVER flirt with a stranger on the Internet. Ever.