Who has the BEST WEINER & WHY!!

12346»

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Wow and to think I've never been a big weiner fan in the past. Maybe I need to rethink my position on weiners.
    Ya, you really need to stay on top of the whole weiner thing. Just when you think you're not a big fan of it, they come out with different flavours and sizes.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Wow and to think I've never been a big weiner fan in the past. Maybe I need to rethink my position on weiners.

just depends on what you like.

Sweet, bold and rich, hot and spicy. :bigsmile:
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Ya, you really need to stay on top of the whole weiner thing. Just when you think you're not a big fan of it, they come out with different flavours and sizes.

In her defense tacos are the same way
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member

just depends on what you like.

Sweet, bold and rich, hot and spicy. :bigsmile:

can we insert option d for all of the above and then some
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    absolutely
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176

In her defense tacos are the same way
    It really depends too if you like them plain. This can make all the difference sometimes..
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Now how about preference of length??? Foot long or bun length????

I like the bun length ones.. they are just enough, Plus usually they are thicker.
    I usually like the white ones, but they say whole wheat brown are good too.

They ARE.... :wink:
    i guess it would depend on wether there were seeds or nuts on the whole wheat, some people hate these things as they add extra calories...

yea, I would think too much nuts would cause a sodium overload.. & that is not good

No need to worry about that... Just tell the person serving it up Too you how you like and want it.... I'm sure he/she can get it right.
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    As long as it ain't "Lil Smokies". I don't care how u put it what the hell is so "fun" about fun size?! :grumble:
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Mmm I'm not to partial, as long as they are all natural with as little preservatives as possible...oh wait that's what makes them good enough to put in your mouth....oh yeah the kind that leaves me completely satisfied!!
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    I think I may be leaning more towards tacos now.. Damn it.. I just cant make up my mind! :bigsmile:
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    This thread is hilarious. You ladies have made my day so far, .....continue
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    And on a serious note.. My work is having chili dogs for lunch.. I don't even know how that works
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    I think I may be leaning more towards tacos now.. Damn it.. I just cant make up my mind! :bigsmile:

Tacos are the way, my dear.