Would you get a massage from...

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    they have strong hands and can give it to me deep.

Friend Request sent
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ... as long as they have strong hands and can give it to me deep.

I'm sorry... I should go now. :wink:

Haha, while I was writing that I was thinking the same thing. I did delete the word "hard" out of that first sentence though :wink:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Yes, unless I needed a massage around the thigh upper leg area...

I can help with this. :bigsmile:

It wasn't leg day today but if you like you could massage my shoulders :smile:
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having a massage from a man. They probably don't talk as much as the females that have massaged me.

either shut up and massage me, or go make me a sammich. seriously.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    no...tried it once and he tried to give me a happy beginning!

Were you getting a massage from John Travolta??? :laugh:
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    neither. not fond of strangers touching me... I would never be relaxed.
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    I just got one on Saturday (just because) and the receptionist asked me the same question. I've had both and I don't care either way, I just want someone that knows the body, can work my kinks out and has the ability to apply a lot of pressure (no chit-chat either). My husband has had a couple and he has no preference either.

It's their job, just another body on the table and money in their pocket!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    If he's hot? Heck yeah!! If he's really old and smells like my grandpa? Probably not.
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I would and I did! They all were such sweethearts!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I've had massages from both, my husband gets me at least two massages a year, they actually asked him if it was okay a guy massaged me! My husband says his response was "let me see him first" LOL!! I don't care as long as they have strong hands :) I got a massage once and I swear all the girl did was rub me down!! :)
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    no...tried it once and he tried to give me a happy beginning!

Were you getting a massage from John Travolta??? :laugh:

no he was too busy colaborating on " Gaying Alive " with the Bee Gees
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I'm a male and I prefer massages from other males when the option is available. Saves any uncomfortable and embarrassing stand-up performances by, umm, mini-me.

But I have been worked on by female massage therapists, and all of them have been professional enough to ignore it if it happens. So I wouldn't avoid a massage place if they only had female therapists or anything like that.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Generally, I'd prefer a female masseuse to a male one, but I wouldn't refuse a male one if that was all that was available. Typically you are naked during a massage, and not everyone is as open with their body as others are. And some women would prefer that the only man who touches their naked body is their husband/boyfriend/significant other etc. I realize that it's a professional service, and it's not personal or anything, but that's just me. I understand both sides of that argument really, I'm kinda middle of the road.

Now when it comes to a gynecologist---female only for me. I'm sorry, but I feel like a male gynecologist is like a mechanic who has never owned a car. Just my personal preference!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I get a massage once a week always the same young woman she uses her hands elbows forearms to work out the knots and loosen up my muscles. Always proper and professional I am not sure if a man was as professional I would be as comfortable but I have never had a massage from a man so cant really say
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

If this is what you women think male therapists are thinking, you're crazy lol. My ex went to AZ College of Allied Health for a Pharmacy tech course. They also teach a massage therapy course along side of it. The classes overlap, and the way the building is setup, people close to the door can hear the students in the hall, and people close to the door between classes can hear the instructors in between classes. The instructors are licensed massage therapists btw, invariably with a day job. Anyhow, part of the curriculum involves volunteers who come in for live practice. Now, as you'd expect...the male students would talk all kinds of crap in the hall about the women volunteers...comments like 'that one girl really loved it the lower I massaged her, if we'd been alone it would have been ON!' were pretty common place. The thing that really got her though, was how the INSTRUCTORS would talk while the students were out of the room. Not just about the volunteers, but about the female students. She said they were much...much worse. Enough so that it made her uncomfortable even being in the same hallway with them.

During the course of her schooling, two instructors were replaced. The new ones were no better.

I wonder if women are EVER going to understand that men, are going to be men...and they will ALWAYS appreciate women. Male gyno's could have made just as much money as a pediatrist, optometrist, proctologist (those make bank from what I hear), or any of a hundred other disciplines. I'm sure male massage therapists are the same...they picked what they picked for a reason.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

If this is what you women think male therapists are thinking, you're crazy lol. My ex went to AZ College of Allied Health for a Pharmacy tech course. They also teach a massage therapy course along side of it. The classes overlap, and the way the building is setup, people close to the door can hear the students in the hall, and people close to the door between classes can hear the instructors in between classes. The instructors are licensed massage therapists btw, invariably with a day job. Anyhow, part of the curriculum involves volunteers who come in for live practice. Now, as you'd expect...the male students would talk all kinds of crap in the hall about the women volunteers...comments like 'that one girl really loved it the lower I massaged her, if we'd been alone it would have been ON!' were pretty common place. The thing that really got her though, was how the INSTRUCTORS would talk while the students were out of the room. Not just about the volunteers, but about the female students. She said they were much...much worse. Enough so that it made her uncomfortable even being in the same hallway with them.

During the course of her schooling, two instructors were replaced. The new ones were no better.

I wonder if women are EVER going to understand that men, are going to be men...and they will ALWAYS appreciate women. Male gyno's could have made just as much money as a pediatrist, optometrist, proctologist (those make bank from what I hear), or any of a hundred other disciplines. They picked what they picked for a reason.

If that's why male gyno's go into that field, then they are total idiots. It's not just hot college co-eds going to the doctor, ya know...ALL kinds of women go to the gyno, and there are some nasty broads out there.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I wonder if women are EVER going to understand that men, are going to be men...and they will ALWAYS appreciate women. Male gyno's could have made just as much money as a pediatrist, optometrist, proctologist (those make bank from what I hear), or any of a hundred other disciplines. They picked what they picked for a reason.

If that's why male gyno's go into that field, then they are total idiots. It's not just hot college co-eds going to the doctor, ya know...ALL kinds of women go to the gyno, and there are some nasty broads out there.

That, and a big fat paycheck? I'm sure it's no different than a strip club lol. Not all the women are smoking hot bombshells =p. And trust me, as a male (who would never become a gyno by the way) with lots of male friends, most guys would think even a 1:10 ratio of hot to disgusting would be worth it lol. This has been discussed over beers in the past =p.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options

I can give you a leg workout...:laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Probably - if he is legit.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I can give you a leg workout...:laugh:

Want to do some donkey calf raises :bigsmile: