Replies

• Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I use Herbalife and I always add Ice and water, never milk. I use this blender
    http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-SE3000-Smoothie-Lifestyle/dp/B0036WS2TA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1339095277&sr=8-4

It handles ice and frozen fruit very well, and it's a bit larger than some of the other ones out there. I don't use it for "on the go" because I would end up leaving it somewhere, but I use it every day, as does my daughter and sometimes my husband.

My Favorite shakes:

Pina Colada: Add fresh pineapple and a few drops of coconut extract to vanilla protein. (You could use real coconut, but then there's chunks).
    Thin Mint: Use chocolate protein powder, add 2 andes mints and make it real thick.
    Or add mint flavoring and some unsweetened cocoa powder to your vanilla protein mix.

Oatmeal Cookie: Use cookies and cream protein powder: add about 2 tbsp of quick-cook oats, a few drops of butter flavored extract, and if you don't mind the chunks, add some raisins and nuts too.

Canned pumpkin is really good for you, low calorie and adds some bulk. Just add some cinnamon/nutmeg and maybe a tiny bit of sugar (1/4 to 1/2 tsp) if it's not sweet enough for you.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I use her vanilla powder too. I'll usually add water, frozen berries (and sometimes half a banana), a handful of spinach and sometimes extras like wheat germ, Tbls of oatmeal, or flaxseed oil.

However, yesterday I needed a little pick me up and I mixed her chocolate protein powder with water and a Tbls of instant coffee. Tasted like an iced mocha! :drinker: