I want to look like...

Options
I am trying to find a female body to save for added motivational, and the thought crossed my mind....I wonder who other people (men and women) want to look like. I know I know, we want to look like us, but for the sake of fun....WHO DO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE? :bigsmile:

Replies

• blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.

In a perfect world, I'd LOVE to resemble Halle Berry. She's in my age range and is a mom like me and still manages to look fabulous.

halle-berry.jpg
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Not sure who she is.. found her on a FB fitness page, but have been using her pic as inspiration.

dreambody3.jpg?t=1339019128
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    Yeah...I like her! I found a pic of Jessica Biel and I tried to cut and paste my head on her body and it looked soooo funny!! I may end up swiping this pic! :tongue:
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    That's why I said...just for the sake of fun.... Of course I want to look me thats why I said "I know I know, we want to look like us, but for the sake of fun"
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    johnny.jpg
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.

I want to be more toned than I have ever been so no past pic of me will suffice.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options

...for the sake of fun....WHO DO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE? :bigsmile:

Dude, chill. She said just for fun.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    kate middleton... gorgeous slim figure.. always looks classy... wish i had that hair :(... in my dreams eh? ;)
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    kate middleton... gorgeous slim figure.. always looks classy... wish i had that hair :(... in my dreams eh? ;)

I agree.. I think she adorable!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bernie Dexter ,she's so cute
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    johnny.jpg
    Thats funny!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Top 2-Halle Berry & Jessica Beil!!
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    Not sure who she is.. found her on a FB fitness page, but have been using her pic as inspiration.

I posted a while ago and it meant to go to you, but I didn't realize the quote factor. I might take that girl from you lol!!
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    Tosca Reno...
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Options

I posted a while ago and it meant to go to you, but I didn't realize the quote factor. I might take that girl from you lol!!

Glad to share :) hehe
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I really like the first photo listed. I also really like the way this other woman looks.

I'm changing what I originally posted.

Leelee Sobeiski
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to look like her too!!! lol
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a body like Janet Jackson.
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    I am 5'2" and a little torso....so far I am thinking Jessica Alba may be a good fit size for me.