I want to look like...

Options

Replies

• dlaurie19
    dlaurie19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like me before the children. SEXY!!!!!! no stomach, nice thighs and azz azz azz outta this world......
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I absolutely CANNOT stand her, but damn, I wish I had her bod.

112941903125223542_ETF7NMGF_f.jpg

Someone posted another female whose body I thought was perfect and I wish I had it, but I never saved the pic and I have no idea who it was. :(
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    I would love to look like me before the children. SEXY!!!!!! no stomach, nice thighs and azz azz azz outta this world......
    Glad someone actually has been where they want to be before!!! That's awesome!
  • BikerKevin67
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.
    [/quote

Exactly! Too many people should worry about looking like themselves!
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    I absolutely CANNOT stand her, but damn, I wish I had her bod.

112941903125223542_ETF7NMGF_f.jpg

Someone posted another female whose body I thought was perfect and I wish I had it, but I never saved the pic and I have no idea who it was. :(
    SHE IS MY TOP PICK....well at least in some photos, timeframes....
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.

<3

Exactly! I want to look like me, only with my hair dolled up, my body covered in tattoos, my abs ripped, and my mouth covered in smooches from my main man... while wearing a bikini. Lying on a beach. With a margarita in my hand. And a surfboard close by for when the waves pick up.

That was easy!!!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt, but with much smaller boobs. Other than the boobs I find her body so amazingly perfect!
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    It will never happen, but, Polina Semionova. She has an amazing body and beautiful face. Here she is in Vogue Italia.
    2jwdpu.jpg

A video of her dancing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3WFhbz5VY&amp;feature=related
  • SGRhapsodos
    Options
    Jennifer Nicole Lee, but I have wider hips and smaller boobs :-(. Her body is perfect!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I tried to find someones body that I liked that is not only the same age but also the same height 5'1"

Nelly Furtado
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Bradley Cooper or Chris Hemsworth.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    ^She's gorgeous! Her body looks so strong

My inspiration is Toccara Jones I love her
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Nooo..not me! I don't want to look like anyone but ME!!

For all of you saying you wanna look like this person, or that person.......THAT person probably has issues with their own bodies......things they hate about it..and want to change it.

And it's also very likely that they HAVE changed their bodies...probably many times.

Be happy being who you are...because you CAN'T be anyone else.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I like Jessica Biel's body, but I want to look like me a few (ahem :noway: ) years ago when I was in great shape, only BETTER!!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    First of all, I love the way that I look and will be so happy when I lost another 40 lbs or so. But since you said we had to choose someone other than ourselves, I'm playing the game.

I like Christina Hendricks look except more modest about the boobage (I am equally as well endowed tho not so obvious about it) lol. This is the type of "Hollywood skinny" that I find beautiful. I think she is curvy and gorgeous.... Face and body, the full package. I feel bad that the media is trying to give her a complex about her gorgeous curves. I wish that I had more hips... I'm a triangle shape. My legs are the best thing about me but when I was really really over weight (before I lost the 110 lbs), I looked like a beautiful MRS humpty dumpty ROFL!

ChristinaHendricks.jpg

And she has a REALLY gorgeous face too
  • bekah_ann13
    Options
    Frieda Pinto!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    ^She's gorgeous! Her body looks so strong

My inspiration is Toccara Jones I love her

I think she is gorgeous too!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Scarlett-Johansson-Hot-5.jpg

SHE's my goal. haha we have similar body shapes, so I think it's possible. :)
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    sookie-stackhouse-6.jpg<3 Anna Paquin
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Kim, just because my body is shaped like hers. I want my butt and thighs to look like hers now. More toned and fit.

[img]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd463/phm3674/Sexy Kim Kardashian/66510143.jpg[/img]