I want to look like...

Options

Replies

• elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like America Ferrera ..she is my ultimate girl crush she is soooo beautiful!!!! :love: :smooched: :bigsmile: :love:
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Although most people dont like her but she does have a great body Kim karsdashian
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Dana Linn Bailey. :love:

rr2jnt.jpg
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me! I just want to have the body I had when I used to only 'think' I was fat! :bigsmile:
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me, but I want Kate Winslet's body. :-)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Oh hands down for me, Jennifer Aniston! She looks soooooooo fab!!!!!!! I want to be able to stay as fit as her now and when I'm her age!! :)

aniston.jpg
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options
    johnny.jpg

I used to love watching that on the cartoon network..lol
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    l249197618.jpg

yes pls.

Can I just take her? Just for a few hours....

inorite

You both can when I'm done. :-P

I'd be willing to share.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like "Taylor Lautner", damn I love his body! really good shape & sexy :D

taylor-lautner-bilder.jpg
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me. My goals are not and never were aesthetic. They are and always have been purely functional.
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Alexandra Breckenridge - American Horror Story

tumblr_m4pudhcSCW1ro9bpdo2_500.jpg
    AlexandraBreckenridge-1.jpg
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    In a perfect world, Britney Spears circa 2001(I think that's when Slave 4 U came out). HOT.

02_vma2001slave.jpg
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    kate middleton... gorgeous slim figure.. always looks classy... wish i had that hair :(... in my dreams eh? ;)

I agree.. I think she adorable!

I think she's gorgeous and I love her style but she's way too thin! I think she dropped weight that she couldn't afford before her wedding and has kept it off.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I want to look like a better version of myself.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    MeganFoxGQ3_1258142217.jpg

if only...

*kitten* me. Megan Fox is my ultimate.

you already look like that Em

but for me I want to look like this guy... minus 80 more pounds:

11320968_2076.jpg

You, are my new best friend.

lol, to bad I'm a guy, and you don't have guy friends ;p
  • bellaitalia603
    bellaitalia603 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1810898_640px.jpg?1258126850
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I absolutely CANNOT stand her, but damn, I wish I had her bod.

112941903125223542_ETF7NMGF_f.jpg

Someone posted another female whose body I thought was perfect and I wish I had it, but I never saved the pic and I have no idea who it was. :(

Ditto, don't care for her but she is my "what I want to look like". And as another person stated, I never had the body I have actually wanted so here is to dreams! :drinker:
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I want to look ike me, just not fat
  • kingofthebr0zone
    kingofthebr0zone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Megan Massacre :)

She's the same height as me and has the same build. And she's so beautiful!
  • Bloomsday
    Bloomsday Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nooo..not me! I don't want to look like anyone but ME!!

For all of you saying you wanna look like this person, or that person.......THAT person probably has issues with their own bodies......things they hate about it..and want to change it.

And it's also very likely that they HAVE changed their bodies...probably many times.

Be happy being who you are...because you CAN'T be anyone else.
    The idea of this post was not to say "I want to be Kim Kardashian" or anyone else- it was to try and get an image of what we want our bosies to look like: OUR BODIES : I don't have any pictures of me looking the way I want to look and I know that I will never be anyone else, but being able to have a visualization of a figure type in mind helps me with encouragement. I am sure many people who to the public may look "perfect" and they still have body issues....if anyone actually read the initial post, I said just for fun because I know we all want to be ourselves and look like ourselves, but if you could pic someone's body shape that you want yours to be, who would it be. It's just for fun. If it's not fun for you then ok-- but the rest of us don't need criticism for playing along.

Hi -- Love the thread, and if I were you I wouldn't keep trying to explain the intention to people who cannot read or feel the need to turn this into a life lesson about loving yourself. If anyone cannot understand why you'd want to find an image of something inspiring to shoot for -- like a body or a new car or going through decorating magazines -- then they aren't going to be able to understand your explanations.