650 LB Virgin Regains His Weight Back!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I wish more people would understand how difficult it is. Just about everyone I know who has lost a significant amount of weight has put it back on.

Over in the UK, Georgia Davis has been the news. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170414/Britains-fattest-teenager-U-S-fat-camp-attempt-shed-weight.html I watched her on a documentary back when she lost a whopping amount of weight at fat camp. She seemed a lovely girl, really dedicated and threw herself into the programme. Now she's much, much bigger.

It's certainly been the case for me in the past that when I've dieted, I've eventually put the weight back on. I'm hoping this time is different and trying hard to make it so. But when I hear about people like this, it makes me so sad for them. Maybe there is often something amiss in the first place that makes us put on unnecessary weight, and simply losing weight doesn't really address that.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! A good reminder and I know exactly where he is coming from.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!