I like how.....

Options
rcharlee
rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
So the game is to say sarcastically what things you like:

I like how complete strangers on the internet think what they type actually affects others!

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I like how people get upset about stuff and try to play it off like they're just joking around.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Again????? :laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I like how easy it is get people up on their soapboxes with one sweeping generalization post.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I also like how some people don't realize how utterly transparent and ridiculous they are.
  • rcharlee
    Options
    Oh has this been done?
  • rcharlee
    Options
    I also like how some people don't realize how utterly transparent and ridiculous they are.

Do I know you? Well anyways play or don't play that's up to you.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.
  • rcharlee
    Options
    I like how the scale doesn't say 115lbs!
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.

Oh no she just didn't...you are pegged again, OP!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I like how cars can do 160 mph but there is no speed limit higher than 70 in the united states.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

i like you.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I like how useful this thread is
  • rcharlee
    Options

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."

You asked what we like....that's what I like
  • rcharlee
    Options
    I like how cops pull people over for their registrations, but not the guy going 40mph over the speed limit.
  • elenathegreat
    Options

Nanny-nanny-poo-poo!
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    I like Santa.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I like how we say alarms go "off" when the alarm switches itself on.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I like how cops pull people over for their registrations, but not the guy going 40mph over the speed limit.

Because you've obviously worked as a cop and understand everything about why we do what we do.
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey, me too!