I like how.....

Options

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Where is Amber when you need her? I need a rational thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SHHHHHHH!!! that's kinda like saying Voldemort... pretty sure she's long gone though

Maybe if we say her name three times in front of the mirror in the bathroom with the lights off she will come back.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I like how someone asks "did you sleep?" when they already saw me waking up.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I like how people are allowed to post whatever drivel they want without even the most rudimentary attempt at fact checking, and still feel justified in getting upset when more educated people disagree with them.

If I were President, I would abolish all taxes and then create a 'stupid tax.' Deficit fixed.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I like when people get in the self-checkout lane at the grocery store when they are only buying cigarettes and alcohol.

I like how people bring 19 items to the 15 items or less line, like "ohh i'm barely over, who cares" Who cares? The guy with 2 fu*king items, thats who!!
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OP: I like how everyone is trying to move on and have fun, and yet you have to draw the attention back to you and wallow in it.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I like how people are allowed to post whatever drivel they want without even the most rudimentary attempt at fact checking, and still feel justified in getting upset when more educated people disagree with them.

If I were President, I would abolish all taxes and then create a 'stupid tax.' Deficit fixed.

Can you be my new bff? Cause I think I love you.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I like how cats
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.

Oh no she just didn't...you are pegged again, OP!

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."

Your attempt to save face is failing miserably.

Do any of you realize that people move on? You can post all you want, and say what you want.

Most people move on to completely different topics, not a veiled attempt to *appear* like they did

I like how you lost 186 lbs

Thank you! I like how you have lost weight too!!

I agree! He beat me to it but I was going to mention it in the other lame thread. that's amazing!!!

I like how this thread is lame, yet you're still here.

So what does that say about you?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i like how everyone gets the point of this thread
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like how everyone is trying to move on and have fun, and yet you have to draw the attention back to you and wallow in it.

Seriously though, you are right. It would be nice to just be able to have fun. I like reading the post that are actually this game :happy:
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like when people get in the self-checkout lane at the grocery store when they are only buying cigarettes and alcohol.

I like how people bring 19 items to the 15 items or less line, like "ohh i'm barely over, who cares" Who cares? The guy with 2 fu*king items, thats who!!

I like when the lady buying cigarettes, ice, stamps, and Propane (or any other item that requires the cashier to leave the register) gets in the express lane and pays with loose change.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I like how mathematical equations can become tattoos, which makes for great conversation. Taking into account how many calories are in fudge, people should be eating more bacon. The consequences of forgetting such wisdom can result in loss of vision, headaches, and diarrhea. Futhermore, ravens cannot perform surgery after midnight.

In summation, making a hat of nachos is highly recommended.

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

My point exactly!! Just don't leave any more candy corn on the couch :wink:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I like when the lady buying cigarettes, ice, stamps, and Propane (or any other item that requires the cashier to leave the register) gets in the express lane and pays with loose change.

Oh was that you behind me in line? I didn't pay ALL in loose change, I split part of it out with a personal check!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I like how mathematical equations can become tattoos, which makes for great conversation. Taking into account how many calories are in fudge, people should be eating more bacon. The consequences of forgetting such wisdom can result in loss of vision, headaches, and diarrhea. Futhermore, ravens cannot perform surgery after midnight.

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

But I was saving those for later!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • KrisyKat
    Options

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

Don't worry, we'll have lots of room in the dune buggy :wink:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options
    I like how its cool to like bacon all of the sudden. Its only been around for 400 years.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

Oh good...can we bring JohnnyBravo78 and his bacon?
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I like how its cool to like bacon all of the sudden. Its only been around for 400 years.

When did people ever not like bacon? I had bacon in my baby food.
  • KrisyKat
    Options

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

Oh good...can we bring JohnnyBravo78 and his bacon?

Do squirrels protect their nuts?
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options

When did people ever not like bacon? I had bacon in my baby food.

I like how people dont read your posts correctly.